126

"Christ. I give up!" Colby exclaimed, closing his eyes.

I leaned over and pressed my lips to his, then leaned back as he opened his eyes.

"Anyways, you can still be here, if you wanna be. You won't make anyone...crazy. Besides me, but that's a normal everyday thing now and it has nothing to do with your period...Well, unless it's mood swings, I guess."

 I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't push it Colby."

He brought his hands from behind his head and held them up in surrender, laughing. "Oh, are they starting early? My bad!"

 I smacked him on the chest, and he caught my wrist in his long fingers. "No hitting. Violence is not the answer."

I let my shoulders sag in disbelief. "Seriously? Coming from the guy who likes to start fights for fun?"

Colby folded his lips inside his mouth for a moment, then grinned. "Yeah, you're right. I've always liked it rough."

I couldn't help it. I gasped and then blushed like crazy, knowing everyone was thinking about me literally being fucked into a coma. I couldn't stop the images from invading my mind, and I clenched my legs together.

 His eyes darkened a little, and his nostrils flared. Great, he knew what I feeling again. Which meant that literally everyone in the room besides Kat and Dev could tell too. Fuck.

 I was really starting to hate this.

 Thankfully, Sam turned his head to smile and the others acted like they didn't even realize it. Which suited me fine.

 How the hell was I suppose to be able to handle the fact that they could smell when I was horny? I mean, really? Around Colby, I was horny literally ninety percent of the time.

 I scowled at him. It was his fault. He shouldn't be so damn hot.

He smirked at me, acting like he knew what I was thinking. Hell, he probably did.

"Is there still liquor in the house?" I asked.

 I really needed a drink.

 "There's always liquor in the house!" Jake exclaimed.

Colby rolled his eyes and smiled.

"I'll go with you to the kitchen. I need a drink too," Kat replied, standing up from the bean bag.

 I climbed up to stand beside her, and looked at Devyn.

"Dev?" I asked.

She shrugged and stood up.

"Why the hell not?"

 "Wait, I wanna go too!" Tara exclaimed, jumping up. "Anybody else wanna drink?" She asked, looking around the room.

"Yeah, just bring a couple of bottles of Jack back. Maybe a bottle of vodka. That should do it."

 I mouthed the word "Wow" and followed the girls towards the garage door.

Before I walked out, I glanced back at Colby who stuck his tongue out and flicked it at me a couple of times. Fucker.

 I shivered a little and walked out into the kitchen.

 "Do we have the stuff to make the Pink Starburst Cocktail?"

 "Um..." Tara dug through the cabinets and started pulling out ingredients and bottles of alcohol. "We got whipped cream vodka, I'll have to check the fridge for the rest." She walked to the fridge and opened it. "Orange juice, fruit punch, Sprite...and half and half! We're good to go!"

 We all cheered and laughed. We started making the fruity drinks, and Kat started some music on her phone. We all danced around the kitchen laughing for a little while, just having fun.

"So, what's it like being a vampire Tara?" Kat asked her.

"Oh, it's hella fun!" she replied, jumping up onto the counter in .01 seconds and then resumed her dancing. "The speed, the strength, literally everything about the human body is enhanced. The ONLY downfall is the bloodlust and you eventually get used to it. There are always feeders willing to let you bite their succulent little necks."

She grinned and bared her fangs, letting her eyes turn black for a moment. She was scary looking for a small little thing.

 "Plus it's really...intimate sharing people with Jake." Her eyes returned to normal and got a dreamy look about them as she jumped down and started stirring the fruit punch into the pitcher. "Plus the sex is soooo much hotter!" Tara looked at me and grinned smugly. "No falling into comas after an amazing lay."

 I rolled my eyes as everyone laughed. "Okay but seriously, why did that happen? It's never happened to Dev or Kat, right?"

They both shook their heads.

"No, it was really intense at first and seemed almost dangerous. I had a LOT of bruises and I did sleep for the next 24 hours to recover from the blood loss, but after that, we've had no problems. I think the first time is always more intense," Dev replied.

 I looked at Kat.

"You didn't have any problems though." She blushed a little. "What are you not telling me??" I exclaimed.

 "Um," She muttered as she mixed in the vodka to the almost finished drink. "I wouldn't say no problems. I had massive bruises...remember the long sleeves and pants? And he knocked me out for a few minutes when we were...well, my head hit the headboard a little too hard."

"Damn..." I replied, mulling that over.

 So we all had issues having sex with our vamps but no one got fucked into a damn coma.

 "So why was mine so extreme?"

They all shrugged.

"No idea. Maybe Colby is just that fucking good." Tara replied, then took a shot of the vodka.

 I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Can't do the drink. Not with the fruit juices and stuff. It'll make me sick. The liquor though...I'm cool with that."

I shook my head and grinned as she threw another shot back. "Is it worth it?" I asked.

"What, being a vampire? Definitely. I love it. I love Jake with all of my heart, and I love all of these guys. The work is fun." She giggled a little. "I get to beat up people for being assholes. What more could you want?"