Chapter 10 (Colby's POV)

"Hi," She replied, her voice soft.

 I nodded towards the stair case. "Wanna go to my room?"

There was no point in the games. I needed this to happen now and she was going to say yes, even if I had to make her...which I wouldn't. I never had to make them.

 I didn't have time for games tonight, so as soon as she nodded her affirmation, I grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowd of people, up the stairs. She giggled, a high pitched squeal that annoyed me, and grated on my nerves.

 We made it to my room and I opened the door, pulling her inside, and shutting it behind me. I pushed her back on the bed, and she looked surprised by the force that I was using.

"Don't you wanna know my name?" She asked me, almost looking confused.

 "Not particularly." I replied, leaning over her and trailing my tongue down her throat.

"It's Abby."

 I rolled my eyes, but she obviously couldn't see my face since it was stuck down next to her throat. "Don't care," I murmured. I ran my hand up her bare leg, stopping at her hip when I felt her hand cover my own, stopping me.

 I sat up, annoyed. "What?" I bit out.

She obviously knew what we were going upstairs for so what's the fucking problem? The fear in her eyes made me falter. Her soft brown eyes were wide, and it almost looked like she wanted to cry.

 "I'm not-I haven't-," She stuttered out.

 My own eyes went wide and I let out a sigh, dragging my hand through my hair. Seriously?

 "Are you a virgin?" I asked, my voice more gentle.

 She nodded, and put her hand to her mouth, in embarrassment. Out of all the girls downstairs, I pick a virgin. Good going Colby.

 It was fine though. I didn't have to have sex with her. Didn't even really want too. Just wanted to drink.

"Lay back and relax," I said, letting my voice roll over her, calm her, as my gaze met hers.

She nodded, and did as I said. There were other ways to please a girl than just having sex. I was going to show her, then drink my fill. I never drank without giving them something in return. I felt like it was the least that I could do. They never remembered me drinking from them, but I let them keep the memories of the rest. My little gift for their little gift.

It wasn't long before this girl's legs were trembling and she was screaming for God. Good. That's over, now I can do what I need to do.

I crawled back on top of her and forced her to meet my gaze, by grabbing her chin. "Open your eyes." She did. She almost looked drugged.

 I felt the familiar ache behind my eyes, and knew that it was working. "We're just having fun. This won't hurt and you won't remember this part. You will remember the fun you just had though. You won't move." Her pupils contracted and she nodded.

"The fun we had." She smiled, a little groggily.

 I bent back down over her neck and felt my fangs protrude from my gums, before I sank them down into the soft flesh above her artery. She gasped, but didn't move, just as I had compelled her.

 I felt the warm blood splash over my tongue and I moaned. It was delicious, with the faint taste of vodka.

Probably not as delicious as that smart mouth girl downstairs but still good.

I was starving, and it felt so good to fill my stomach up again.I may have been enjoying myself a little too much, because when I glanced over to see how she was doing, she wasn't conscious.

I jerked my mouth away from her neck, causing the blood to splash out as I did, and checked to see if she was still breathing.

Damn it, why didn't I pay more attention?! Okay, she was. I breathed a sigh of relief, then scooped her into my arms. I was going to put her in Sam's room so that he could have a taste later, if he wanted. Plus, I was going to be staying in my room, and I didn't really want her in here with me when she woke up. She was light, easy to manage with one hand, while I opened my bedroom door. I saw Mike leaning against the wall next to my door.

"What the fuck are you doing outside my door Mike?" I growled out, still upset over almost killing the girl in my arms.

 He glanced at the girl in my arms then to the bathroom door. "Sorry bro, Chloe had to use the bathroom and the other's were all occupied. Didn't think it would be that big of a deal."

 Great. So this fucking girl was in my bathroom, and I had an unconscious, drained female lying half dead in my arms. Fucking wonderful.

"You all are seriously testing me tonight." I replied, in the same tone. "I'm busy." I held the girl out a little, motioning to her with my head.

 I pulled my bedroom door closed behind me, and stepped towards Sam's room. "Get her the fuck out of here before I can't control myself." Even if I were now pretty full, her scent was just too much for me to be tempted by.

Just then the devil girl herself flung the bathroom door open before I was able to get past with the unconscious girl in my arms. Her eyes were flashing with anger and I could tell that she was about to tell me exactly what she thought of me, but her gaze went to the girl in my arms. Her eyes went wide, and a little bit of fear appeared in them. Her scent hit me dead in the face, as well as my longing to taste her in more ways than one. That just seriously pissed me off that she had that much control over me and I didn't even know her!

 "I thought you were leaving," I said, my voice coming out harsh and meaner than I expected it too.

She looked away from the girl to meet my gaze, and I couldn't help but notice how she had a little orange colored ring right in the middle of her eyes around her pupil.