104

I searched the yard with my eyes, walking around, until they landed on Colby. He had a snapback pulled down over his eyes, standing against the side wall of the house. Only he wasn't alone.

 There were two other girls standing there with him. A blonde and a brunette, both dressed in bikinis. The blonde had her body pressed up against him and he wasn't doing anything to stop it!

 Are you kidding me? I stopped dead in my tracks just watching, frozen. My chest actually ached.

I couldn't believe that he would do this to me. I was going to apologize for overreacting, and try to talk to him. Let him know how it made me feel when he didn't say anything. Now he's got some whore hanging all over him and he's letting her!

 I watched as his hand came up to her arm, moving it away from his waist. She pouted and he smiled at her. I gasped as he brought her in for a hug, and kissed her cheek.

His eyes shot up to mine, apparently hearing me.

He let her go quickly, but I turned and shoved my way back through the crowd.

"Chloe!"

 I couldn't breathe. I knew he would catch up with me, so I stopped and whirled back around, ready to face him, feeling the anger overtake the hurt momentarily.

 "What? What Colby?!" I screamed as he reached me. "What could you possibly want now? To tell me that it's not a big deal that some bitch was pressed all up against you?! Just like it wasn't a big deal that Riley was saying all that shit around me?!" I laughed hysterically. "That's right, I forgot. I'm just a stupid human girl. Nothing I say or feel matters."

 He wasn't trying to interrupt me, instead he just stood there silently, watching me until I stopped yelling. Everyone around us had stopped and was watching the free show.

 "Are you done?" He asked, reaching for my hand.

 I snatched it back.

"Yeah Colby, I'm done. I'm done with you. Even if it kills me, I'm so done." I whirled to leave again, but he snatched my hand, pulling me back against him. "Let. me. go!" I exclaimed, struggling against him.

 I didn't even care that everyone was watching me act like a complete fool. I didn't care how much I loved him, I wasn't going to be treated like a fool, just because he didn't know how to treat someone right.

There's no fucking way.

"Not until you calm down and listen! Stop. clawing. at. me!"

I was trying to rip his arms away from me, digging my nails into his skin. I knew he would heal so I didn't care how hard I did it. I didn't stop.

"That's it." He flipped me over his shoulder, and I shrieked.

 I kicked and screamed the entire time, knowing everyone was watching as he carried me upstairs to his room.

 "Time for Colby to eat." The red eyed guy laughed out as we walked by him. "He's got himself a feisty one tonight." I flipped him off as we went by and he smirked at me, then licked his lips. "Hey Colby, if there's any left, how about you save it for me?"

Colby swung around so fast that I actually got dizzy and shut up for a minute. "Fuck off Matt. Shut your mouth before I shut it for you."

He swung back around just in time for me to see Riley roll her eyes. "At least he's still a jerk I guess. I thought he was just a straight pussy now that he has a 'girlfriend.'" She used air quotes with girlfriend.

 "Fuck you!" I screamed at her, as Colby stopped in his tracks on the bottom step.

He turned around slowly and set me down.

"Don't. Move." He growled at me menacingly, before turning towards them.

 I gulped. I didn't move.

There was anger radiating off of him in waves, and I noticed his eyes turning black.

"Riley, you've caused enough trouble tonight. Stop being a bitch just because you can't find anyone that does it like me."

I gasped, jealousy turning in my stomach again.

He glanced back at me, almost apologetically, then looked back at them.

"I will never be a pussy, but you will always be jealous of what you can't have. Deal with it before you aren't welcome here anymore. Chloe is my girlfriend and you will respect that, or pay the consequences. Both of you."

The Matt guy looked shocked, but he nodded at Colby with respect.

Riley just hung onto Matt's arm and glared at me for a minute before she looked at Matt.

 "Can we go get some drinks? It's a little crowded over here."

He nodded and winked at us before walking away with his arm around her neck.

Colby turned back towards me.

"Do I need to pick you up again or are you going to come upstairs and talk?"

 I crossed my arms, being a bitch, and shook my head. "We can talk here."

He gave me an exasperated look. "Seriously?"

I nodded and tapped my foot against the floor.

 "I'm waiting. What's your excuse this time? Matter of fact." I noticed a cute vampire guy walking by with black hair, and green eyes.

 I didn't think about what might come from this, just let my anger and jealousy fuel my decisions. I grabbed the guys shirt, catching him by surprise and yanked him to me, crashing my lips against his. His hands gripped my hips hard, as his tongue tried to invade my mouth.

 Oh no, no ,no. This just felt wrong. All wrong.

Then he was gone, and I saw his crumpled form on the floor, against the far wall, glaring at Colby. Colby's back was to me at first. When he turned back towards me, I shrank back against the stair rails.

There stood that angry black eyed demon that attacked me in my dream. His fangs were out, and his mouth was open in a hiss. He grabbed me roughly and then we were in his room.

 He slammed me up against the wall and kissed me so roughly, I felt weak.