The Movies

Sasuke left a smirk on his face as he turned to Naruto, "I don't know what you're talking about love."

Naruto face became flushed as ever, "M-Mhm ok sure." Naruto scoffed as he started tossing some popcorn into his mouth. Sasuke on the other hand saw this as an opportunity to get Naruto when least suspected and that's exactly what he did. He hand rose up his thigh, he squeezed it lightly loving the little squirm Naruto did. "O-Oi what the hell are you doing we're in public!" Naruto whispered-yelled as he smacked Sasuke arm lightly. Sasuke smirked as he caresses Naruto's thigh, he leaned over to Naruto and placed soft kisses all over his neck.

"Hmmm you know what I'm doing Naruto."
Naruto face flushed a bright red as he looked at Sasuke, "W-We're in public this isn't the right time to do this type of thing!" Naruto blushes as he whisper yells into Sasuke's ear. Sasuke chuckles in response and leaned in towards his face and plants a sweet and lustful kiss on his lips. Naruto instantly pulled away with his face as bright and red as a tomato as he touched his lips. Sasuke smirked and winked at him. Naruto was already feeling arroused as he looked down.  Sasuke looked over at him and chuckled lowly, "Awe is someone feeling hor-

"SHUT UP!" Naruto yelled in embarrassment, everyone's eyes was on Naruto as they Shush him. Sasuke looked over at the flustered Naruto and whispered, "Do you want me to solve your problem?"  Naruto looked back at him with him a puzzled face, "W-What how we're in public how are we going to-

Sasuke pulled Naruto towards him and slammed his lips on to Naruto soft pink ones and pulled away while bitting his bottom lip, "Follow me." Sasuke says as he held his hand out to Naruto, hesitantly he took his hand and followed Sasuke they were heading towards the bathroom but more specifically the family bathroom. They entered the bathroom and locked the door right away. Immediately after Sasuke pushed Naruto up against the wall, Naruto gasped for air and looked into Sasuke lustful eyes, "A-Are you sure we can do this here.."

"Who says we can't?" Sasuke chuckles as he attacks Sasuke's neck with hickies and small bite marks, Naruto moans in satisfaction, Sasuke smirks to this  and starts lifting up Naruto shirts slowly taking it off of him. Naruto breathes shakingly as he looks down at Sasuke's lustful eyes. Sasuke kisses down to Naruto's neck trailing down to his chest giving him soft and gentle kisses. Naruto cursed underneath his breath as he felt himself getting harder and harder by the second. Sasuke brought his hand to Naruto's pants and slowly he started to unbuckle it.  He made his way to his boxers and eventually his throbbing member.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me already.." Naruto pants.

"Your wish is my command." Sasuke smirked as he took his shirt off and his pants and bent Naruto down making him arch his back as he slowly slid his dick inside of Naruto's tight ass.

"Fuck it's been so long since I've fucked you...you've gotten so tight." Sasuke groaned as he started to thrust into Naruto steadingly.

"A-Ah..Sasuke." Naruto moans as he grips onto the bathroom door.

Sasuke moans as he grips on to Naruto's ass while holding Naruto's wrists behind his back.

"Fuck Naruto you feel so good." Sasuke moans.

Naruto's legs feels weak as he felt like he was close to his limit, "S-Sasuke I-I'm about to c-"

Sasuke cut him off as he started picking up the pace, pounding into Naruto's ass without warning. Naruto was a moaning mess as his moans echoed throughout the bathroom walls. Not giving a care in the world Sasuke leaned over to Naruto's ear and whispered, "Make sure to scream my name when you cum."

Naruto blushed and did just that as they both came and moaned in unison. Sasuke pulled out and panted, "Fuck that was amazing Naruto."

"Who said we were done?" Naruto said as he got on his knees and looked up at Sasuke.

Sasuke blushed as he was startled by Naruto's confidence.

"Oh really now?" Sasuke chuckled as he looked down at Naruto.

Naruto nodded as he began to kitty lick the tip of Sasuke's dick teasingly.

Sasuke threw his head back and groaned as he loved every second of it.

Naruto looked up at Sasuke as he bobbed his head up and down slowly starting to deepthroat him.

Sasuke guided Naruto and gripped his hair as he pushed his head onto it.

"M-Mmm don't stop.." Sasuke moaned,

"Looks like someone is coming close already." Naruto chuckles as he licks his lips and fastens up the pace, shoving Sasuke's member deep in his throat coating it with his thick and wet saliva making Sasuke go crazy over him.

"Fuck Naruto I'm going to-"

Sasuke moaned as he came in Naruto's mouth, he panted and looked down at him.

"Good boy.." Sasuke panted as Naruto swallowed all of Sasuke's cum.

"You look so sexy when you swallow my cum." Sasuke said.

Naruto blushed as he licked his lips and started to put on his clothes.

"Do you think the movie is over yet?" Sasuke questions as he buckles his belt.

"I don't know actually let me check." Naruto says as he checks his phone.

"SHIT!"

"Why are you overreacting?" Sasuke said.

"The movie was done 30 minutes ago!" Naruto exclaimed.

"FUCK!"

Naruto and Sasuke quickly fixed themselves up and ran out the bathroom looking for everyone.

"I FOUND THEM!"

Sasuke and Naruto turned around as they heard that familiar voice, it was Ino.

"Where the hell were you guys?!" "We were worried sick!" Ino yelled.

"Sorry after the movie we got side-tracked." Sasuke smiled as he intertwined his hands with Naruto's.

The rest of the gang caught up to Ino, Naruto and Sasuke.

"Prom is tomorrow you guys." Hinata says lowly and shyly.

"I don't think I'm ready to graduate." Kiba adds.

"I don't think either of us are." Shika sighs.

"We just have to endure whatever life throws at us." Temari says.

Naruto looks at Sasuke and smiles, "I think we already have."