Meetings Part 3

!WARNING!

IF YOU GUYS WATCH THE ANIME NARUTO I WILL BE MIXING UP SOME PIECES OF THE ANIME, MEANING EVERYTHING I SAY IS NOT BE CANON FROM THE SERIES. I REPEAT EVERYTHING I WILL SAY IS NOT CANON TO THE ANIME!

Six POV

Six: Ah here you are. Sit.

                      *Naruto sat*

Six: So What do you want.

Naruto: I wanted to ask you something, something you said. A story to be exact.

Six: Narto I'm no mind reader you dumb shit. What the hell do you want from me.

Naruto: To tell me about my parents.

Six: Ahhh. The story about the orphan and his parents. I'll tell you. It's perfect timing actually.

Naruto: Ugh just tell me!!

Six: It all started way back when. Back when Konoha was new. There was students everywhere from all across the nations just to study at Konoha. There was one girl in particular. She stood out to everyone not a lot of people liked it. The girl's name was Kushina Uzumaki.

Naruto: Uzumaki....

Six: She had long red firey hair, which matched with her feisty personality. Uzumaki lived the hard life, being bullied day from day, she didn't tell no one though, she thought she could keep it all to herself, but one day it was just too much for her and that's when she fucked up. The "bullies" kidnapped her. Just as she was about to face her fate another student from Konoha noticed, his name was Minato Namikaze. Minato stopped the so called bullies and rescued Kushina. In that moment he had fell in love with the red head, it was love at first site. The two instantly fell in love that day. They were inseparable. The bullies on the other hand didn't like seeing little miss Kushina happy and in love, she was so in love she was even pregnant with his baby. *sighs*

Six: Years later the man became the principal of this very same school, he was the greatest principal and he so called "saved" us. Anyways, the bullies were restless they would do anything for Kushina to go back to her old depressing ways, so what they did they set fire onto the school.

Naruto: W-What..

Six: Yes, sadly the fire spreaded it killed many innocent people and destroyed many companies as well.

Naruto: What about Kushina and Minato...

Six: They died. There was only a couple of survivors the only Uzumaki that survived was you Naruto. If you weren't born they wouldn't had to die, if you weren't born many people wouldn't had lost their lives that night.

Naruto: S-SHUT UP!! T-THAT'S NOT TRUE!

Six: Believe whatever you want. Ask your so called father Iruka if you don't believe me. Oh right but you don't have the balls to do that do you. *evil laugh* Is that why you came to me Naruto dear, I guess I crushed you more than I imagined.

He just sat there not saying anything, crying of course, crying his heart out for what.

Six: Ugh, stop crying.

Naruto: Where's Hinata.

Six: You're still hung up on that bitch.

Naruto: I SAID WHERE IS SHE!

Six: Ugh fine follow me faguto.

Naruto's POV

This is it, it's exactly as I planned once they show me where's Hinata and their so called hideout I'll get backup and the anbu will surround them leaving them hopeless and they'll have to surrender.
I followed six to an abandoned warehouse, guessing is where they plot their schemes and I guess where they probably kept Hinata.