The relationship

Naruto's POV

It's been months since me and Sasuke has became "Fuck Buddies" and it's actually not that bad, and BOIIII HAVE WE BEEN FUCKING!!

In the locker rooms, classrooms, rooftops you name it.  But he also came over to my house once in awhile, and yes there was some "incidents" there too...

Sakura on the other hand, well to be honest I barely see her, ever since Sasuke broke up with her she's been M.I.A

But my dad was right I did actually warm up to Kakashi and it didn't really bothered me anymore and he was actually like I had another dad around.

Life's been good to me for once and I'm glad that it's now. 

Graduation and Prom is around the  corner, I hope Sasuke will ask me to be his date.

I got up from my bed and did my usual routine. 

I walked downstairs greeting my two fathers. Iruka and Kakashi. 

Soon the bus came so I gave kisses to the both of them even though I'm gonna see one of them later on in school.

I hopped onto the school bus feeling all happy.

I sat next to Choji like always. 

"Hey Naruto you look happy.." Choji smiled.

"Yea.." I smiled back.

"You know Prom is around the corner right, who are you gonna ask??" 

"It'll be a secret you'll see though.." I giggled.

Me giggling..??? This is not me at all!

**Naruto phone vibrated**

Unknown number

Meet in front of the school before first period, show up alone or else

Who can that be..? I thought to myself.

I decided to go and check this out.

The bus stopped and I rushed to the front of the school so I'll have some time to see Sasuke before he has to go to class.

When I arrived I saw no one so I started to walk back.

"I didn't tell you to leave.."

"Who's there?" I asked

"I'm six" 

"Six..?" "That's your name..?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, yes it is."

"So why did you wanna talk to me I'm in a hurry." I say as I scratch the back of my head.

"Oh you don't wanna miss this.." "I know all about you Naruto I know about your relationship with Sasuke and even your adoptive dad and principal."

"H-How d-do y-you- "

"Your an open book Naruto I know all about you, I even have the video on what happened to you three years ago.."

"You wouldn't.." I say remembering the reason why I left this school.

"Oh But I would!!" 

They laugh and evil laugh.

"What did I ever do to you!!" I yelled in tears.

"You'll find out sooner or later Naruto..."

With that they left, leaving me clueless.

***BLINGGGGG***

The late bell just rung but I didn't care If I was late I have to find out who this six is because if I don't my whole life could be ruined.