Reasons

Naruto's POV

Its been weeks sinse Hinata has gone missing. It's been really hard for Temari as well because the police has been asking her to help them with the investigation as well. But soon our Winter break was over and it was time to go back to school and get ready for our exams.
I didn't want to go back. Hinata didn't even do anything wrong and she got kidnapped by six. What are they doing to her? And why did Hey choose her? Why not me?! As I was thinking I noticed I had a new message. Of course it was from Six. I clicked on it and listened.

Six's POV

*Recording*

Hello Narut. It's me. Six. Yes it's true I kidnapped Hinata. She's just a pawn in my little game of chess. I'm not going to hurt her you have my word. But I won't promise that nothing won't happen to you Naruto.
You're the prize I'm Really after if you hadn't figure it out yet.  Hinata why don't you tell Naruto how you are feeling.

Hinata: Someone please help me...

Six: I said are you okay.

Hinata: I-I'm fine...

Six: Good.

Six: Naruto when you get this video meet me at the same valley we met long ago, oh and if anyone and I mean ANYONE finds out about this meeting I'll leak out some pictures of you and Sasuke, don't forget I also have your friends information as well.
Ta Ta Naruto!

*Ends recording*

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry for the short update but I promise it'll be longer and juicer next time! I just wanted to say I published a new book called ,
"Seven members" it's a BTS werewolf fan fic. So if you guys are interested read the first two chapters I updated! Love you all! And THANK YOU FOR 32K!! I'm so happy F*ck buddies got so far and I can't wait for you guys to read the ending. And remember to always and forever stay Kawaii! Love you guys. Love~Author-Chan❤️