Q&A X2

Hello readers today is the day, yes the other Q&A!!! Sorry it took long this will be short because not a lot of people asked questions but yea let's just dive right in!!

first question is for Iruka & Kakashi.

Question: I want to see a lemon from you guys. Get to fucking! Please?

Iruka: *blushes*

Kakashi: YOU GOT IT!!!! *hiding his nosebleed*

Next question is for Ino!

Question: First, you're the best! I love you and you're amazing. Second, what would happen if your ship failed again..? I love you & you are amazing I hope you're in the book more!

Ino: Thank you, I love you too and I would kill whoever made my ship sink NO ONE MAKES INO'S SINK UNLESS INO WANTS SHIP TO SINK!!! Again I love you too, all of you and you will see me in there babes because who else would make the fan fictions and shipping shirts, ME!!!

Author-Chan: you said it Ino!

Question is for Gaara:

Question: Why you no here?

Gaara: Me don't know!!! ITS ALL AUTHOR-CHANS FAULT!!! *Cries*

Author-Chan: Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you wanted to be in it!

Gaara: I ALWAYS DID!!!

Author-Chan: Well I guess we'll see more of Gaara 😅

Another question for Iruka

Question: So how does Kakashi D taste like..?

Iruka: G-Good I guess... *blushes*

Kakashi: HE LOVES ITT!!! *hides his nosebleeds*

Last question for Ino.

Question: Why do you fangirl so much?

Ino: Because I do, have a problem with that..?

That concludes on our le Q&A but I'll tell you guys a little bit about the story!! For starters I already know how I'm going to end it I plotted it all down and I'm just ready to type it!!!
Second there is going to be a sequel to it but it's going to take some time.
I'm working on a BTS fan fiction right now, also a Splash free Fan fic and another yaoi that's basically an angel boy x demon boy. So yes I have a lot of writing to do!! I don't know which ones I'll publish first, but I haven't started typing the sequel yet I just started jotting down ideas, but I've started the other stories.
Maybe when I'm halfway through another stories I'll publish a little of what I wrote for the sequel 😅 So please comment on which story I should publish next?!! That means F*ck buddy is coming to an end?!! Who is six? And how will Naruto and Sasuke's relationship play out!! Find out next time!!!