Burned

Naruto's POV

"What do you mean??" I asked as I slowly started to tremble. Sauske felt this and began humming in my ear trying to calm me down.

"So spill it who's the bastard." Sauske says as he begins holding me tightly in his arms.

"Thing is she didn't tell us, she said she'll meet her here or we'll find out tomorrow." Ten ten shrugged.

"But that's prom night!!!" I yelled.

"We know we just have to trust her on this plus she said if she won't be here in fifteen minutes we'll find out tomorrow and she means EVRYONE will." Shino says calmly.

I sighed as I got out of Sasuke's grip and began pacing back and forth.

"Hey N-Naruto this is a good thing don't stress about it." Hinata says as she smiles and held onto one of Naruto's hands warming them up with her  heat.

"I'm just worried if that person will do something tomorrow to ruin prom for all of us." I sighed as I wrapped myself back into Sasuke arms.

"Oh they won't Temari has everything covered, have faith in her." Ino says as she pats my back.

**BLING**

"What was that?" Choji asked.

"It's Temari, she said she can't make it, Six broke into the police station.."

"WHAT!!!" Everyone yelled in unison.

"Yea hey listen I gotta go, stay here just in case if something happens." Shikamaru says as he hurries and gathers up his things.

"What what do you mean, what's going on?" Kiba said as he tries to stop shika from leaving.

"Just make sure you're here so Six won't do anything I can't say much but I gotta go am see if Temari is okay, I can't have her in the hospital again...I just cant loose her." Shika says as he rushes out of the house and drives off to the police station.

"Well that was weird.."  Shino says as he sits down next to Choji.

"I just got a text from Kakashi...the school has been vandalized!!"

"What wait how?!" I yelled.

"I don't know I'm sorry kids but I gotta go and see if everything is okay at the school, I'll be back 2 hours the most." My father says as he rushes out of the house just as shikmaru did moments ago.

I started hyperventilating and pacing around worrying if everyone was okay.

"Hey hey calm down Naru everything will be okay I promise." Sasuke says as runs my back trying to calm me down.

"Guys we should do something I can't just stay here while friends are in damager!!" Lee says confidently as his chest rises and his shoulders became broad.

"You're right, we should do something." Tenten says as she casually gives lee a smile and pat on the back. Lee respond back with a blush an a slight chuckle.

"Alright so it settled then, me, Naruto, and Ino will go to the station, lee, Choji, ten and Shino you guys will go to the school am see if everything is okay." Sasuke says as he holds my hand firmly.

"Don't worry babe we'll find out who the bastard is I promise." Sasuke says assertively as he looked me in the eyes I stared into his dark orbs feeling myself get lost in them as I could tell he was serious.

Sasuke and I cleaned up after our "make-up session". After we headed downstairs and separated into our groups that Sasuke assigned to us, Ino and I hoped into Sasuke's car he drove off to the police station.

"So how are you two hmm!!!" Ino says as she smiles brightly revealing her pearl white teeth.

"We're good I guess." I blushed as I turned to Sasuke only to see him respond in a nod.

"How about you and Sai??" I asked curiously.

"Hate the cherry blossom of a hoe but me and him are starting to talk about the situation and about our relationship in general." Ino sighed.

"Ah I'm so sorry for bring it up!!" I say as I try and hug Ino for comfort.

"No no it's fine really I don't mind I don't need your sympathy or pity I'm fine Naruto really!! I'm just happy my ship is still sailing no matter how many tsunami's the world throws at it!!" Ino says as she squeals and takes a picture of and Sasuke yet again.

"Stop Ino!!" I blushed as I tried to cover my flushed face.

"Oh c'mon I was only teasing hehehe." Ino smirked as she began rubbing her hands together like a mad scientist plotting an evil scheme.

"Mhm yea sure." I chuckled.

We arrived at the police station to only see it all burned to the ground. Ashes was everywhere along with pitch black smoke.

"Woah why the hell happened here." Sasuke said as he looked around for his father.

"Hey guys." Shikamaru says as he walks over by us while holding Temari in his arms.

"It was six they burned the police station hoping to get rid of all the evidence we have against them." Temari says as she coughs up ash.

"Do you need to go to the hospital Temari you don't look so god." Ino says as she held into Temari trying to help her stand on her own.

"No I'm fine, all the evidence was stored somewhere else as a back-up this just proves how scared six is of us revealing who their true identity is."

"Still doesn't explain why they would do this." Ino said.

"It just shows how this is their last resort, they know we won sadly their just too stubborn to realize it." Temari says as she smirks confidently.

"Guess we won huh." I sighed as I looked down at my feet. "If we won why do I feel like we lost so much."

"To win you have to loose some Naru never forget that." Shikamaru says, "This is all such a drag if six wouldn't had start none of this shit none of this would be happening.

"That's true, but we don't even know what caused six to be doing this."

"You have a point Sasuke."

"Chief Uchiha!" Temari says as she winces while quickly hopping onto her two feet and gave a salute.

"Dad.." Sasuke sighs.

"Mr. Hatake told me about the school being vandalized I have some troops heading over there now just in case, this is getting out of hand when we do catch this six the bastard will pay." Mr Uchiha says as he balled up his fists and growled under his breath.

"Dad can I talk to you later." Sasuke says as he clears up his throat.

"It can't wait Uchiha not right now I have a case to settle." The Chief says as he walks off huffing and puffing furious on the damage six has inflicted.

"As always." Sasuke said under his breath as he rolled his eyes then paid his attention back onto me.

"Well we should head to the school and check on the others ." Ino sighed as she text the others saying, "we're on our way"

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating regularly, school had been kicking my butt!!! But I promise I will try to update more. The book is almost ending ah! Thank you all so much for reading my book I've very grateful and thankful for all of you ^^ next chapter I will be revealing six so stay tuned! Remember to forever and always stay kawaii!!!