Date pt2

Sasuke's POV

"Are you sure this a good idea..?" I asked.

"Oh c'mon Sasuke don't tell me you're chickening out now!!" Temari laughed.

"I'm not I'm just wondering if this is a good idea that's all.." I shrugged.

"Well I for one think it is, if I'm correct Hinata told everyone and I mean everyone about this little date so I'm guessing that maybe six is here and maybe wanting to trash their date or sabotage it that's my hypothesis!!"

"Well I just hope it's right."

"SHHH IDIOT THEY'RE ON THE MOVE!!"

"THATS NOT MY CODE NAME IDIOT!!" I yelled.

We began following them. Looks like they're heading towards a restaurant.

"We gotta go in.." Temari gagged.

"Oh god.."

We entered the restaurant getting a seat that's semi close to them which was prefect. They stared chit chatting and I saw Naruto blushing. Does he actually like her? Is he actually straight now?

"Oi Sasuke I'm gonna get a hamburger and some French fries." "Sasuke...Sasuke.... IDIOT UCHIHA!!!" Temari yelled.

"GAHHH WHAT DO YOU WANT!!" I yelled back.

"I was telling you what I was going to order!!!"

"Oh um I'll just get the same then.."

"Okay then what did I order..?"

"Uhhhhh..."

"Exactly Tch no wonder Naruto thinks your an asshole." Temari scoffed.

"I-I'm Sorry.." I said as I looked down.

"I'm sorry too I went too far.."

The waiter came and asked for our drinks. We order and kept watched of them too. Then we saw Sakura?! We tried our hardest to find out what they were saying.

"Hello I'll be here to take-OH MY GOSH HEY NARUTO HEY HINATA!!!" Sakura yelled.

"Hey Sakura you never told me you worked here..?" Hinata Said.

"Sorry I just started to work here I've been busy so I've never got a chance to tell you guys.." "By the way are you guys ready to order?" Sakura smiles.

"Yea I'll have an XXXXXXXXXL ramen bowl if you have one of those."

*Sakura giggles*

"Sorry we only have Extra Large if that's okay.."

"Ughhh fineee..." *Naruto Pouts*

"Oh um I'll just have a small salad.." Hinata blushed.

*Sakura took the menus*

"Well that was weird.." Naruto said.

*Hinata nods*

"What the hell are they talking about..." I puffed.

"Not sure guess we have to move closer.." Temari said as she started "feeling on her lame mustache"

"How are we supposed to move closer the waiter has already seen us and took our orders..?" I asked.

"Well I'm glad I brought this!" Temari said as she took out a weird contraption from her bag.

"What the hell is that..?!"

"Oh um how can I explain this it just helps you listen to people's conversations in a distance!"

"And where did you get that may I ask...?"

"Your fathers office of course!!"

"WHAT THE F-"

"Shhhh or you'll ruin our disguises idiot!!"

*Sakura brings their drinks*

"What are they saying..?" I asked.

"She's just asking them how's school and the six situation.." Temari replies.

Sakura: I'm sorry you have to go through all of that Naruto.

Naruto: Oh um no it's fine it's not your fault so you shouldn't be sorry plus now you have to deal with six too because of my actions.

Sakura: Yea..

Hinata: So why did you start working here..?

Sakura: Well just wanted a little pocket money for some new clothes and this was the only thing close to my house so yea.

Naruto: Ooh

Sakura: Well I better get going I'll see how's the food!

Naruto: Oh well um okay!

*Temari started writing notes down*

"What what happened..?" I asked.

"That Uchiha is none of your business it's crucial evidence for solving the six case and I think coming here was a great idea if I keep this up I'll be able to solve it before prom!!" *thumbs up*

"Wait you're serious?!"

"Of course I am why would I lie about something that important Sasuke!" *giggles*

*Then Naruto and Hinata's Food came*

*Then ours*

"Eat up!" Naruto smiles.

"Y-Yea." Hinata blushed.

Tamari and I ate while watching the two. They seemed to have a good time I guess. They were both smiling and laughing. So just by looking I guess they were right?

Before we knew it they just took off and left.

"Gahhhh where did they go!" Temari blurted.

"I-I dOnT KnOW!!" I say with my mouth full of fries.

"I'm gonna go look for them pay the bill!!" Temari said as she took her drink and platter with her.

"Great just great.." I puffed.

I payed the bill and rushed outside. As I was looking for Temari and Naruto I bumped into somebody.

"HEY WATCH IT!!" I yelled.

"S-Sasuke?"

"N-Naruto..."