Hidden

Naruto's POV

"Sasuke w-we can't my father is here if he hears he'll suspect something." I say as my voice begins to tremble.

"Then you'll have to be quiet." Sasuke smirks as he begins to unbutton his shirt little by little. I gulped as I saw his nicely toned abs, I trailed my hand down to his chest and started drawing imaginary circles on it as I traced him I began admiring his body. I bit my bottom lip enjoying every second of looking at his gorgeous body.

"Like what you see baby boy?" Sasuke  smirks noticing that I was staring at him made me flush a bright red feeling a bit embarrassed.

"W-What makes you think t-that.." I stuttered as I turned away hoping he didn't see my blush.

"Because you've been staring at me for almost 5 minutes now." Sasuke chuckles as he pins my hands above my head, I gulped again not knowing what'll happen next. "What's wrong Naruto I won't bite." Sauke says licking his lips in hunger as he stares at my clothed body. "YES YOU DO EXPLAIN THIS!!!" I yelled as I took of my shirt and show him all the bite marks and hickeys he gave me the last time we "bang bang"

"Those are just marks to mark territory love I don't want anyone to take what belongs to me." Sasuke says as he starts to lean in, he slams his lips onto mine colliding with both an equal balance of passion and lust.

"Mmm"

Third persons POV

"Enjoying now are we?" Sasuke says feeling cocky as he pulled away from Naruto while biting onto his bottom lip,turning Naruto on even more.

"Shut up and fuck me already." Naruto'd scoffed as he grabbed his face and collided it with sasuke's, with their tongue's dancing and their salvia merged. Naruto felt his member becoming harder and harder as their kiss heated an blossomed. Naruto tugged onto Sauke's pants pulling his body closer to his as Sasuke left kiss trails throughout Naruto's body. Naruto hummed and moaned in return as Sasuke began going lower and lower, when he reached to Naruto's pants he threw them across the room then smirk as he saw Naruto's shaft  yearning for his attention. He slowly took off Naru's boxers as Naruto's member springs into life, Sasuke licks Naruto's tip as he begins creeping his hand down to Naruto inner-thigh squeezing it as he makes his way back up to Naruto's awoken member, his voice hitched as Sasuke began kitty licking his tip teasingly, he cupped Naruto's balls in his hand as Naruto arched in return feeling his warm mouth surrounding his dick felt an amazing amount of pleasure as Naruto began rolling his eyes in the back of his head, he could feel Sasuke beating the tip to the back of the throat making Naruto moaned softly trying not to be loud enough for his father to hear them.

Sasuke swirled his tongue around him as his tight mouth surrounded Naruto's thick member, Naruto began to twitch, toes began to curl, hands gripping the sheets he was felt the pit of his stomach heat up Sauske noticed this and looked up at him knowing that Naruto was close Sasuke smirked as he bean going even slower. Naruto groaned in annoyance as he graves a fistful of Sauske's hair and began pushing his head up and down, shoving all of him into his mouth. Sauske trying to pull away as he his eyes ways am his lungs cry out for oxygen while Naruto thrusts and face fucks him enjoying every moment as his pushed Sasuke's face all the way and poured his seed down to the back of Sauske's throat.

Sasuke pulled away as he swallowed of Naruto's sweet thick milk. Naruto panted and laid on the bed trying to catch his breathe and energy. Sauske smacked his lips as some of Naruto's milk glossed Sasuke's lips mixing with his salvia. Sasuke hovered over Naruto and whispered, "Oh this isn't over yet."
Naruto looked at Sauske confusingly, Sauske positions Naruto into doggy style he smirks evilly a he grabs Naruto's hands and puts them behind his back. Sauske licks his lips once more as he leans in and licks his anis twirling his tongue in circle motions, Naruto moans as he gets out of Sasuke's grip and begins jerking himself off. Sasuke growled and spanked Naruto's ass.

"Did I say you can touch yourself??" Sasuke asks as he pulled away from Naruto.

"N-No but-"

"But nothing either behave or you won't get anything." Sasuke says teasingly as he interrupted Naruto.

"Fine." Naruto says as he arches back into doggy style.

"Good boy" Sasuke says as he inserts a finger into Naruto, Naruto winces at fists then moans softly enjoying the pleasure Sauske gives him.

"D-Daddy f-fuck me already!" Naruto whined as he began getting needy, Sasuke nodded and jerked himself off a couple times, poured some lube onto Naruto's ass with a little mixture of his salvia as he slowly inserted himself inside of Naruto.

"Agh I-It like you get wen tighter each time we fuck.." Sasuke moaned as he began thrusting slowly for Naruto to adjust to his size.

"Y-You're too big S-Sasuke you don't fit...!"

"I'll make myself fit" Sasuke says as he slams himself into Naruto. Naruto arched and gripped the sheets as Sasuke begins to shove all of him inside Naruto's tight hole. Sasuke began thrusting slowly as he gripped onto Naruto's ass, Naruto held onto the bed as he felt Sasuke pump in and out of him, once he got used to him he signaled Sasuke to go faster. Sasuke nodded and began picking up the pace with each thrust. Naruto began moaning as the wall shaken with his pleasureful screams and whimpers. Sasuke grabbed Naruto's hair, yanking him backwards causing Naruto to moan louder and louder as he was becoming closer and closer to his climax, Sasuke moaned and groaned as he felt his stomach knot.

"N-Naruto I'm about to ugh~" Sauske moaned as he felt himself getting closer to his limit as he pounded into Naruto.

Naruto on the verge of pouting his seed onto the sheets he nodded as his toes curled up and hands gripping on the sex scented sheets as they both moaned and came together as one. Sasuke laid onto Naruto's side panting as they both tried to catch their breaths.  Sasuke looked over at Naruto and smiled as e cupped his face and started into Naruto's blue orbs, Naruto blushed and turned away.

"Don't turn away I was just admiring your handsome face." Sasuke smiled as he kissed Naruto's forehead.

"D-Don't say things like that.." Naruto flushed red as he intertwined his hand with Sasuke's.

"DAMN I THINK THEY FINALLY STOPPED!!!"

Sasuke's and Naruto's face instantly turned red.

"I COULD HEAR SKIN SLAPPING ONTO SKIN FROM HER AHAHAH!!" Lee and Choji laughed along with their gang of friends.

"OI NARUTO SASUKE GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE NOW!!" Tenten yelled.

"DO WE HAVE TO!!!" Sasuke yelled as he pulled Naruto close to his chest, wrapping his arms around him planting a kiss onto Naruto' s forehead.

"YES ITS IMPORTANT YOU IDIOTS!!! Shilamaru yelled as he face palmed himself and mumbled, "What a drag."

"ITS ABOUT SIX STUPIDS!!!" Ina yelled. Naruto and Sasuke looked at eachother with curiosity and confusion they nodded and decided to check out what on earth were their friends talking about. They sighed as they then picked up their clothes from the floor and began putting them back on while putting on some refreshments. They walked downstairs together with their hands intertwined together as they both yawned still feeling exhausted from their love session.

"What's so important that you need to interrupt me and Naruto." Sasuke yawned as he placed his hands on Naruto waist pulling him closer to him as he laid his head in the crook of Naruto's neck.

"It's about Six Temari found out who it is."

"What"