Azurite Stations

"We can't yet leave, the Stations of Azurite near Uranus are still a possible threat, we should conscript them into the solar auxilia." said Malcador, the Empress's advisor, and trusted friend.

"Yes, it should be easy, scavenger and artists." The empress said, sitting on her battleship, Bucephelus.

As she brought a small number of ships, and docked at a larger Station. As she docked she walked in, she entered a large hall, without armor, but silky robes, and saw what looked like a ball going on. The music stopped, and everyone looked at her, and her Custodes.

"Apologies, I hope not to interrupt your party. I was just hopping to join you in your party, and then discuss a bit of a deal." She said.

The dance continued for a few hours, and the Empress has "convinced" several of the station leaders, to draft an army for her.

-how it was done-

"Please, follow me, I hope you can do me a favor, an ease on both of us." The Empress said.

She lead a man into a back room, before sitting the man down, and a Custodian walked in.

"Who is she?" The man asked.

"One of my legion." The Empress said.

"Captain Dimecia, use the methods." The Empress commanded.

"Yes My Empress." The custodian said, walking up to her commander, and moved the robe's straps, letting the top fall.

As the dress fell, the custodian kissed the Empress's stomach, kissing up to her breasts, rubbing the inner leg of her Empress.

The Empress moaned softly, before kissing the custodian, as 2 fingers slid on her pussy's lips. The 2 broke off from the show of "love" and the custodian walked up to the man.

He watched nervous, before he licked the juice coated fingers, and the man was entranced, the taste was divine.

"If you do good, I shall let you have a second taste." The Empress said, putting her dress back on.

-back to the story-

The Empress smiles as her fleet was given a military force.

The Isis HeresyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara