Khaine P6

'Well, that was close. Lord Khaine, are you back to your senses?" Eldrad asked politely as the war god looked around sheepishly, before smacking herself on the face.

"Of course, mortal. And what place do you have speaking to Khaela Mensha Khaine in such a manner! If you were not party to my restoration, I'd have already smote you into a fine red mist!"

Eldrad sighed, finally relieved of that stressful situation, and slumped to the ground. "Forgive my treading queries, Bloody Handed God, I just needed to be sure that you were back to your senses."

"What do you mea-AH!" Khaine squeaked as she took a step forward towards her Wailing Doom, only to shudder as cum flowed from her cunt.

"What...what is this???' she said, looking down in a confused mix of horror and arousal, her body glowing slightly redder. "Why do I feel so warm? Why does my head feel so fuzzy? .....Oh....Oh no....What did I....what have I done?"

Eldrad, hesitantly, clarified the issue with Khaine. "Lord Khaine, do you not remember what you did with Khorne?"

"Of course I do!" She replied. "We fought, I tried to learn more about this power, and then....and then....blurry, foggy? What is this? Hot, I feel so hot! Everything is burning! How could I burn! What is this feeling!" She screamed as she dropped to the floor and desperately poked two fingers into her vagina, spreading them apart, draining it of seminal fluid"I'm a warrior..I'm a warrior...I'm a warrior...I...this feeling...I just...I just wanted to fight Khorne on even terms..." she muttered to herself in desperation as she did what she could to clear her head. "I'm not..I'm not nearly that big of a whore! I swear! Don't you dare tell the Asuryani of exactly what you saw!"

"I understand the situation now. Worry not Lord Khaine, it would appear the influence of the Great Beast is waning. All Eldar shall rejoice at the return of the god of war, and cherish your aid in the battles to come"

"I....no" she said, as she stood up again. "Hear me well mortal, and tell all of the convictions of the bloody handed god!" She said, rubbing her forehead with her bloody hand. "The truth is, it felt so good. So much power, and against that sort of madness, even my best warriors would be helpless with combat prowess alone!" She said she finally retrieved her wailing doom, swinging it a few times testing the blade. "That power, to foolishly try to claim it all at once, to plunge into it so recklessly, that was my only folly. I was drowning in it, and almost forgot myself. Khaine, the God of War, not....not....her" Khaine shuddered to even recall, closing her eyes, then opening them again, skipping past that part.

"Tch, to think I almost ended up as a permanently mind broken, cock hungry, cum loving, eternally horny,...pleasure junky!" Khaine rambled to herself, even as her hands pussy, rubbing her lower lips, letting drops of cum fall from her, unconsciously.

'Oh, this does not bode well for the Aeldari' Eldrad thought, contemplating the loss gain ratio of returning Khaine in her current from.

"I know what must be done. Against that type of battle, the Aeldari are all too sensitive. It was not a mistake to try and embrace it. My one mistake was thinking I could handle it completely on my first attempt" Khaine shuddered, "Without caution or restraint, I became little different than that sniveling harlot!" She shouted angrily. 

"No, we must learn of it slowly, and as needed. We must enjoy it, yet not be consumed by that manner of warfare. We need to accept it, regain our proficiency with it steadily, till none can match us in that realm of combat. Yes. I will yet obtain mastery of it, that form of power and combat! As will my followers! If the only way to defeat the whores of the immaterium is to learn their ways, and become one myself, then so be it! Whores and war, wars and whores, I will be god of both from this point onwards!" Khaine declared as she looked to her offhand, noticing it to be as slick with sex fluids as her main hand was with blood and gore.