Chemos

After the theft of the Matriarchs, Cegorach intercepted two pods. One was marked as III the other was V. He saw Warp portals that lead to a plains world and a planet covered by darkness. Cegorach, smiled, before throwing the pods in opposite directions. The pod marked with III landed on the dark shrouded planet, as the other pod landed on the planes world.

As the pod crashed into the planet known as Chemos. The pod broke apart as it landed, leaving little to the pod. The Callex scout captain, found the child. Picking it up, he looked into the eyes of the girl, and saw something....more. This child would be special.

He feared what the executives who ran the factory fortresses would tell him to leave the child, as they do not care about something that can not be put to work. He feared his position would not grant him permission to keep the child.

Walking towards the executive's offices, holding the child. Knocking on the large door, they were pulled open, and he walked inside.

"Captain, what was located at the impact site?" the executive asked.

"A capsule of some sort. Inside was a child." He explained.

"The capsule could have useful technology we could reverse engineer. Throw that child out." the executive commanded.

"But it's just a child!" the captain said.

"It is a child who can't do any work." the executive said.

"We are a dying planet, we need to take a chance, this child, there is something inside of the mind that we can not pass up." He said.

"Or it could be mentally deficient, now throw that child out. It means there will be one more mouth to feed when there are thousands who can't." the executive said.

"If that is you wish, I will resign as well." the captain said.

The executives looked at each other. A child was something they could afford to loose, but the captain of the scouts, the only military force on the fortress city....that was harder to replace. The investments placed into him would be useless if he left now.

"Fine, keep the child, food given will not be increased however." The executive said.

The captain smiled, and returned home. He looked at the child, and wrapped her in a purple blanket.

"I think I will name you.....Victoria." He said.

Years passed, and Victoria grew up, rather quickly. She was put to work a few years after her arrival, and often outpaced other workers, working for days at a time. Victoria would also improve some of the machines, eventually, with enough time, became an executive. 

15 hard years of work, had placed her in the same chamber that once echoed the command to throw her out. She sat in a padded, fine leather chair, at a large wooden desk. Dressed in a suit, with 

"Ok, so, I have several ideas on how we can improve Callex. The old maps show old mines and outposts, if we claim these, we can bring in more materials, and if we begin to reuse old machinery, we can maybe, just maybe, produce more than what we use." Victoria said.

"You may think that you have a voice, but I think you forgot something important, you are just a child, and we have kept this hive alive for decades." an executive said, lighting a cigar. Victoria groaned.

"Well, looks like I have to "convince" of the value of these locations." Victoria said, standing up.

She unbuttoned her suit jacket, then the shirt under her jacket. Placing both on the chair she was sitting, she smiled.

"Deloris, please be a dear and hold all calls, we are not to be disturbed today." Victoria said.

"Yes executive Victoria." a woman said.

The Executives looked at Victoria, confused, until her skirt fell, revelaing, she had no panties on.

"Well? I think you nice....gentlemen, should listen to my argument for why we need to territories. Now drop those pants." Victoria commanded, smiling.

The Executives rushed up and surrounded Victoria, as she would stroke the cocks of the executives, most being the width of her hands. Some tried to rub their cocks on her ass, though her above average height, made it somewhat difficult.

Victoria smiled, as her hands wrapped around the shafts of the executives, slowly pumping them, as she squatted, allowing her ass to grind against a cock. She kissed a fourth executive as he and the last one played with her breasts.

As Victoria got on her knees, she broke her kiss with the executive and began to lick his cock. She felt a cock press on her lower lips, before another pressed in. The two men pushed in her pussy, causing her to moan loudly, before thrusting into her with a bit of force, making her somewhat round ass bounce. The executive put his cock in her mouth, barely reaching the back on her mouth, and gripped her hair. She jerked off the executives, before feeling them pulse in her hands.

She squeezed her hands, stopping them from cumming. The cock in her mouth pulsed, before she pressed her teeth on the underside of the cock, stopping him from cumming. The last two suddenly felt the last two cocks ready to cum. She realeased the cocks of the other three and felt them release cum.

The five executives smiled and went to their chairs.

"Now, how about my proposal?" She asked.

A quick vote was held 6/6 approved.