Urland P2

Those words sent shivers down Arkhan's spine. 'Re-programming', the abominable intelligence really did live up to its reputation as a thinking machine. Even now she squirmed in desperation against the cables, eager to be free of this dream turned nightmare.

'I will not succumb to this machine, I cannot. I have too much work to do, too much ancient technology to restore! Why me, why must this be happening to me!' the mechanic thought.

She stole quick glances at the two red garbed interns, also struggling in futile resistance against the mass of suggestive looking coils that now held them all in place. She saw the fear in them as the machine parts pressed onto their pleasure access ports were pushed on, the machine wires spreading the sliding panels, and began to spin, preparing the port, before shuddering in ready anticipation as the blasphemous machine moved to invade her own robes.

The wires spread her organic pussy lips. The wires rubbed against her sensitive organic parts, before one entered her body, slowly swirling around her.Right on the verge of unbidden release, it stopped. The coils retreated, and the mechanicus magos was left confused, relieved, and shuddering for release all at the same time.

The man of iron figured that was enough for the preliminary phase. The goal wasn't to mindlessly hack away at the machine cultist. No, that far too sloppy a method. First he'd tested her defenses, now he'd test her resolve. With the greatest of ease he willed his makeshift tentacles of wires metal and nanomachines to begin disrobing the two lesser tech priestesses. In a flurry of movement their clothes were shredded, their breasts and ass exposed, breasts showing their pleasure access port, and waste disposal tube.

'Now to reset these two. Their bodies are already aroused to an absurd degree, a final push is all that is needed'. Manipulating his generated appendages with great ease, he formed them all into constructs based on the device the two tech priestesses had been using earlier, what they'd referred to as 'cyber dong's.

'Now we're ready' Thought the man of iron in some slight satisfaction, aligning the cyberdong equipped tentacles along all of the two women's holes. The 2 were slammed in deep, as the cyberdong. As the two had the duel-dong slid in and out of the other, they felt their minds being altered, they pleasure filling them more and more. More, thinner wires combined, coiling into massive coiled rods, before entering the mouths of the interns.

Arkhan watched, unable to resist the needs of her body, she moved a hand down, teasing her organic pussy. Watching as her interns being pumped by her mutual assault piston. The man of iron could tell all three were near release, when it chose Arkhan for something special. A rod of coil was formed, and pressed on her asshole, teasing the hole.

As the interns screamed, reaching a release of pleasure, the cables interned their minds, interfacing with the man of iron, and drained them of knowledge, all except for servitude, placing him at the top, and desire for pleasure. As the interns were being reprogrammed, the coiled rod entered Arkhan's asshole, making her release a spray of liquid. The interns were filled with nanyts, aiding in the re-progamming.

"So, this is all a servant of the mechanicum can muster. I expected more" Boasted the abominable intelligence, taking in the majestic sight of Arkhan panting, her tongue hanging out, and panting, as the coil in her ass thrusted in and out, her face all flush hot red with heat and embarrassment. Her legs spread, showing droplets of liquid rolling down her thighs, from her pussy that is dripping moisture with each thrust into her ass.

"Don't think I'm as weak willed as those two. I will resist, for the Omnissiah is with me!" Declared the priestess, forcing a note of triumph in her voice, trying to disguise the pleasure in it she was trying so hard to reject.