Tzeentch

The beast slammed it's knot in, locking into the plague God's asshole, before releasing it's pungent sperm, forever altering the god's goals. She would create new diseases that would make people ultra fertile, and ultra horny, but she would need to find a test subject, perhaps an Eldar goddess.

The one time plague mother now thoroughly worn out, the next Great Beast, the bird, seemed to move onto Tzeentch, who now more resembled a seashell than any form of know humanoid.

"So, just me and the prince, eh. Interesting, veeeeery interesting. Oh, and the outcast, if you can call it a chaos god. Tell me hmmm, how you going to get through my awesome hax wizard defenses. Got my staff, got my magic, got my plans. So, tell me, 'Great Beast', how, can you, get to me. Answer; you can't. Got nada, nip, zill. I am the strong, you are the weak, magic wins again." Tzeentch said.

The great beast, seemingly somewhat annoyed by Tzeench's ramblings, began to formulate it's plan of attack. The plan was simple, clearing it's orchestral throat, the Great Beast uttered the three words that would spell Tzeench's fall from grace.

"Just...as...planned" beast.

Grabbing Tzeench's skillfully forged shell of protective enchantments, the great beast simply tossed the changer of ways into the well of eternity.

"For being so smart, Tzeentch is destined to fail. Too many plans. The again, I can understand why he'd do it, having plans that destroy fellow plans sounds oddly comforting to me. Your influence no doubt, Great Beast."  Malal said.

The Great Beast didn't respond. It simply gazed into the well of souls, ready to pounce on its prey. The anticipation was tense, all passed the agonizing minutes in their own respective ways. Malal cut himself, the Great Beast paced around the well with predaitive intent, Slaanesh was licking khorn's cream filled treat, while Revelation and Mork, for unknown reasons, just watched, observing the minute changes within the powers.

Malal in particular felt weird to the future empress. He should've given off the strong stink of corruption, embodying chaos in it's most potent aspect. Yet it seemed like Malal was acting genuinely sociable.
The well no doubt thought Revelation. That thing is no longer solely the outcast god. Within Malal I feel anarchy, I feel malice, I feel disbelief and contradiction, and fear. This whole situation was mad.
Without fail Tzeench re-merged from the well, blue skin smoothened by the experience. Their form had changed, as it had so many times in the past.

Tzeentch's appearance was feminine, though, unimpressive. Her body was slender, with little to her tits or ass. Her ass was a bit big, only a nice round shape. Her breasts were barely a C cup. Dressed in a lace shirt with a string bikini, with her nipples covered by seashells, while in a gstring panties, having an arrow point at her pussy. In her right had was tzeentch's great staff, aglow with newfound power.

"You appear to have miscalculated, Great Beast *Nerdy Tzeenchian laughter*

"You have undergone the necessary changes, your arcane web is bleached away, nothing will prevent your fate. Although, you are it's architect..." the beast said,

The beast's form changed to a humanoid shape, barely human as it could be seen through. It changed more, looking a bit like what Tzeentch used to look like. The form changed so it was a near match, but one that had smooth skin, and 2 massive cocks.

Walking confidently towards the Great Beast, Tzeench poked its chest with the staff, causing a web of mystic looking lines to envelop it. Meanwhile, Tzeench grabbed his duel cock forming some sort of magical condom around the cocks.

" It is true, I have changed in some ways, courtesy of the horny energy you left behind. But what is some change to the ganger of ways, hmmmmm! Nyehehehehe, this is far from the first time I've found myself in a new form. What's more enticing than a handjob. By taking in some of your nature, I might now do to you what you did to them. Ingenious isn't it, hoisting your enemy by their own petard! What cunning! What skill I possess!" Tzeentch