Molech

Without speaking another word, Revelation left the vicinity of the well, hurrying back to her comrades.
The whole trek back her body burnt. She did what she could to quench the fire that the Great Beast had sparked within her pussy and ass. As she travelled back to Molech, she gazed upon the changes the Great Beast was wringing upon the warp. The embodiment of primordial life was seeping through the many cracks in warpspace caused by Malal's scream, changing whatever it passed by into a more desirable existence.

No doubt the souls of the mortal populace would start to feel the effects of the Great Beast. Thinking back to the fall of the eldar, Revelation shuddered at just what sort of insidious connection with the mortal populace of the milky way that self centered beast was creating.

No matter. I have what I need. If all goes as planned, not even the Great Beast will be able to stop humanity's ascendancy.

The other perpetuals were awed by Revelation's return. Each could surely feel the newfound power she'd gained from the trek. That was her first thoughts. Then she felt something else, stirring within the depths of her psyche. She could see several cocks pitching tents in robes with but a quick glance, the females present had their groins soaked, as they rubbed the area. A few were beyond the carnal aspects of life, or had been, yet even they struggled to contain themselves .

"It won't be long before the Great Beasts influence upon the galactic psyche stabilizes." she thought.

Hope existed that some might still resist, yet, even she was finding it concerningly hard to pull her gaze away from the visible erection from the robes, and the women who's nipples showed through their robes, as well as their wet robes. As per her plan she placed the assembled comrades with psychic power, blanking perfect recall from their minds. None could remember how to reach Molech. Except for one, Alivia Sureka.

"Why" asked Sureka.

Revelation moved closer to her, placing a single arm on her shoulder, eliciting a subtle twitch from the thousands year old perpetual.

"You have dedication within your herd. Guard this place well till our return. I trust you to do it" Sureka nodded eagerly, attempting to place her own arm on Revelations shoulder.

She overshot, intentionally or otherwise, her hand pressed on the large, supple breasts of Revelation. Both figures were flush with embarrassment, a strong scent wafed about. The moment it hit Revelations nostrils she dropped to the ground convulsing, something tearing at her vagina. It pushes against her lips, wanting release, and was. It would seem her ability to shapeshift had survived in an intentionally compromising way. She struggled to reign in the undesired hard but trying to cover it up with her hands merely elicited even greater waves of pleasure, the Empress of mankind, had a penis, one she could control, just not now.

Sureika, meanwhile, was overcome. Both physically taken in with the impressive member, and psychically compelled to service relation through the peak human's subconscious psychically charged desire for relief.. Thee girl couldn't even wait to remove her clothing. Mounting Revelation, a single thrust upwards  was enough to tear right through Sureika's armour, entering the mortal's pussy. The girl now hastily working to rid herself of her top heavy apparel. The empress ripped out several suitable patches with her hands, the clothes faltering to the unimaginable physical strength of the anathema.

"I need this! I need this, I need this, I need this!!" The empress thought.

Those thoughts played on loop as the future empress fucked Sureka, each thrust slammed the entrance of Sureka's womb, like a great bettering ram, slamming on the gates of a city. Her walls tightened, each thrust made the walls tighter, but never stopped the massive shaft of the Empress.

She tossed aside decorum, no longer useful. The plan would need to change, ever so slightly, at this point trying to ignore the Great Beast's modifications was a plainly clear fools errand. There would be times and places for refined thinking, for conducting affairs unburdened with carnal temperament, now was not the time. The rod was slammed into her core faster, Sureika screams with ecstasy as her mistress, she was slammed to the base, forcing through the gate of her womb, the cock pumped her full of cum. Revelations mind equally overcome by her new body's needs, and wants.

I'll, I'll... she struggled to form thoughts through the thick sensual haze, I'll purge myself of this weakness, eventually. She pumped some more cum into Sureka's hungry holes, wondering about the likelihood of pregnancy with her new form taken into account.

Probably not, that Great Beast would never make things so easy for me.

Fully spent, Revelation proceeded to black out. As she did, the empress awoke within her chambers, disturbed from her dream.

The culprit was immediately obvious, Constantia Valdor's curvy body, her armor plates removed around the 'strategic' areas, tending with undue seriousness to the Empress's erect cock. Constantia licked the shaft, tasting it's length. As her tongue reached the tip, her lips wrapped around it, before Constantia bobbed her head on the cock. She gagged on the cock after she took 7 of 10 inches. The Empress moaned, her balls clenching, and the Captain-General gagged, pulling back, having cum coat the inside of her throat, and face.

Emperess felt a familiar sensation permeate her groin, the cock receded back into her pussy.

"You were uncomfortable in your sleep, so I attended to the issue at hand" spoke Constantia in a matter of fact way.

Despite her attempts at seriousness, it was written all over her face just how much she'd probably enjoyed 'servicing' her Empress.

"How long did I rest" asked the lady regent of mankind, getting up to seek new clothing, now that her current garb was irreparably messed.

"Long enough" was the Captain General's curt reply.

The Empress didn't need to be an absolute god tier human to know what such a reply meant. She'd slept too long, however long that was, and her captain general was breaking the news gently.

"So be it. May the galaxy be graced once more with the presence of my well rested, perfect body" said the Empress as the moved to don her golden power armour, tucked ever so neatly in the far corner of the room, a position she vehemently believed really tied the room together.

Even as she moved, her fingers rubbed her pussy, a welcome reminder of the current course of the galaxy, a motivation to succeed in her quest to save humanity, lest such human comforts be corrupted entirely by the dark gods, forever eager to dominate the materium.