Khaine P5

With one final shout, Khorne pushed Khaine's head down and next to her crotch With wide eyes Khaine watched as cum flooded khaine's mouth. It quickly filled her mouth, and cum shot out from her sides of her mouth and even some pushed out of her nose. Khaine pulled her head off, and got a blast of cum covering her body and face, it crusting over and drying quickly on her hot metal body. Khorne sat in her throne and groaned, still hard.

Khaine fell on her hands and knees, coughing up the contents of her newly formed stomach, the chunky, thick, white cum was almost like Iron had been shoved into her throat. 

"S-so good" Khorne moaned as she grabbed ahold of Khaine's head with both hands , mashing it into her pelvis with a playful forcefulness, as Khaine's whole body began to burn a slightly brighter shade of orange as the molten slag that constantly dripped off of her form took on a runnier consistency. Dripping like burning rain upon the ground below.

"This...is this it?" Khaine said as she pulled her head back, dried cum peeling from her metallic face, "Its look, smell, so good..." She muttered, her voice taking on a hazy air.

Khorne skull fucked Khaine, standing up, and then putting her legs around over the shoulders, grabbing the head of khaine, Khorne fucked Khaine harder than any new daemon of Khorne, or an old Daemon of Slaanesh had ever done. Khorne's hips moved with blistering speed, leaving a red blur where they were, and the sounds of metal repeatedly getting slapped was heard. With a final hard thrust, Khorne pushed the cock into the stomach of Khaine and fired liters of cum into the Eldar god's stomach, bending the metal slightly with the pressure.

Popping out the terrifyingly thick, girthy erection from her mouth, Khaine savored the fluids that dripped out from the tip that was slowly being pulled away from her, giving it a last second cleaning lick with her tongue. Pulling it back into her mouth, her eyes closed as she savoured the taste, swallowing Khorne's emissive fluid with enough delight to make Eldrad shake with the psychic feedback of the war god's actions.

"Eldrad" Khiraen said. "I don't know how much longer I can go on'' The wraithlord spoke as his own ghostly form shuddered and shook like a cheaply made wind chime. "If Lord Khaine puts it in... you may have to go on without me"

"Don't worry Khiraen, the end is in sight. Just focus on reaching the Wailing Doom" Eldrad said, the farseer making a concerted effort to reassure the ancient ghostly warrior.

Looking back up to Khaine, Eldrad watched as the bloody handed god knelt in place, wiped Khorne's remaining dried love residue off of her face with her molten hand, and promptly began to gaze at both of her hands. One slick with blood, the other covered in sexual fluids.

"That was too good..." Khaine said in disbelief. "So this is the truth of her power, the power that brought the Eldar low." As Khaine contemplated, she winced as magma started to dribble down in clumps from her crotch. "More, I need more. More of this strength, more of this strange power."

"Then you will have it in ample supply" Khorne told her as a hoof cloven foot launched itself unbidden at Khaine's head, knocking her over. "You greedy whore, you're not even trying to resist being perverted, are you! It's like you've been waiting for this moment all your life!"

Her arm muscles bulging, Khorne grabbed hold of Khaine's left leg and lifted it up high, while grabbing her right buttcheek in a firm grip with her other arm. Lifted up, Khaine quickly balanced it with her free leg, a pinkish blushing glow shining brightly in her molten cheeks as her pussy was put on full display for all the daemons of Khorne around the blood god's throne, watching with enviable excitement as they engaged in countless warring debaucheries of their own.

"Are you ready, Khaine? Are you ready for my mighty, throbbing flesh sword to pierce your dribbling molten core?" Khorne whispered seductively to Khaine as she positioned her dick right under Khaine's crotch, letting it hover just below the drooling entrance, magma dribbling down and coating the fearsome weapon.