You're Not So Bad 23

Cheryl's POV
I'm very shy at school, but at home I'm not because it's where I live. We all went into my room even the boys. "So you're making breakfast for everybody?" Betty asked. "Cousin Betty you're funny, you know me better than that. Of course not you're helping you dumb cow." I laughed at her. "Rude" "you know what Blossom you're not so bad." Jughead said. "Not so bad, I'll take it." I chuckled. "Why are you so nice to us even after the way we treated you?" Veronica asked. "Others retaliate, I don't because I don't see the point, it makes the situation worse, but at some point I will get frustrated and say something." "I advise you not to make her really angry it's scary." Betty added. "Like when she told me to shut the hell up." Veronica said. "Oh I forgot about that I'm sorry." I apologized. "Why are you apologizing?" "Because I was being mean and said some not nice things." "Then I should apologize. I'm sorry for the way I treated you, truly, and I hope we can become friends." "All is forgiven." "Do you like me now." She smiled. I never realized how pretty she was when she smiled because I was too busy thinking about how she looked like the devil. "You're getting there." "So what are we going to do?" Archie asked. "Ooh. How about we watch movies. It could be like we're at the theater." Toni suggested. "Ok" everybody agreed. "I'll go make the popcorn." Toni stated. "How do you know where it is?" Kevin asked. "I don't. Which is why Cheryl is coming with me." She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her down the stairs. "How much are we making?" I asked walking to the counter she followed me because we were still holding hands and I blushed. "Enough for 9 people." "You could've looked around and found it." "I know." She turned and smirked. "Then why did you make me come with you?" She chuckled. "Princess you're clueless and it's adorable." She stepped closer with each word. We were so close that I could feel her breath on my face, it was intoxicating. I closed my eyes to control myself. "Princess look at me." She put one finger under my chin so I could look up at her. As soon as I opened my eyes. I felt her soft lips connect with mine. It was filled with passion and hunger. She picked me up and sat me on the counter too. She licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. She slid her hand underneath my red sweater and her hand that was on my cheek went down to my thigh. I let out a soft moan. She pulled back because air was a necessity. We looked at each other and smiled. "Hi" was the first thing I said. "Hey" she smiled. "We should probably make the popcorn, but before that will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled at her. "Yes" I kissed her again, but this time it was soft and slow. "Now lets make the popcorn." I chuckled and got off the counter.

When we were done we ran up the stairs and into the room. "Finally, took you two long enough." Archie said. "Oh shut up." I said. "Did you find a movie?" Toni asked them. "Yeah we're watching Chucky." Jughead replied. "Uh no we're not, you know I'm terrified of horror films." Toni disagrees. "You can cuddle with me." He said. "No I'm good that's what I have a girlfriend for, give me the damn remote." I smiled because she called me her girlfriend. She snatched it from him. "What girlfriend?" Kevin asked "Cheryl" She answered and everyone turned towards me. "I knew it. I told Sweetpea that's why you didn't like him." Jughead said. "How about we watch the Titanic." Toni said. "What's that?" Jughead asked. "Are you dumb do freaking live under a rock. Jack and Rose. Jack was played by Leonardo DiCaprio." I said. "Look, I don't do Romance films." "Oh please you watch them in your spare time and you write them." Toni said. He looked at her. "I told you that in confidence." "Whatever let's just find something.

We ended up watching the Fast and Furious movies. We decided that we should go to bed. So the boys went to their rooms and Veronica and Josie were about to leave, but Toni stopped them. "Veronica you lay on the couch in Cheryl's room tonight." Toni said. "Ugh ok." Veronica groaned and went to the bathroom. I got up. "Toni." She turned to look at me. "Yes Princess." I took a deep breath. "Do you actually like me?" She grabbed my hands. "More than anything." We were super close but I ignored it. "I like you a lot, please don't break my heart." I said and she smiled. "I think you're more likely to break mine." She let go of my hands and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Goodnight Princess, I'll see you in the morning." When she left Veronica came out of the bathroom and shut the room door. Betty and her looked at me. "So tell us what happened." Betty said. "When we went downstairs to make the popcorn we kinda made out and she asked me to be her girlfriend and I said yes." Their eyes went wide and they squealed. "Are you serious? Finally, you two were taking way to long." Betty said "I know right." Veronica agreed. They've been getting closer and I'm happy Betty has another friend other than me. "How was it?" Veronica asked. "It was intoxicating, exhilarating, and it felt like I was flying, but that wasn't our first kiss." I said nervously. "When did you first kiss?" Betty asked. "Once at the movies she kissed me." "Wait, the night after the movies I asked her to be my girlfriend, you said once, so was there another time?" Veronica asked.