Do You Mean It 22

Cheryl's POV
"What are you talking about?" She asked. "Do you remember your best friend Alaina?" "Yes. Then she disappeared." "Your father sent her to watch you. She disappeared because she let it slip that she liked you and your mother killed her." "We were 10." She covered her mouth in shock and brought it down to speak again. "Where did you put her body?" She asked. "Under the floor boards in your room, I thought her spirit should be with you to be at peace." She walked passed him and opened the door. "Please leave" "Toni please-" "Never mind." She looked at Archie. Archie walked over punched him and tied him up. "Kevin call your dad." Toni said.

About 15 minutes later the police showed up. Toni opened the door. "Hi Miss Topaz you said you know who murdered Alaina Tipton."  "Yes it was my mother, but my father helped bury her body in the floorboards of our old house. I also know what happened to the kids that went missing fro the SOQM, my parents killed them. My mother is probably at home and I didn't know until she left." "Ok thank you, you've been so much help." Sheriff Keller untied him and handcuffed him and took him to the cop car. Another officer can to the door. "Ma'am my name is Deputy Colson, I know your uncle was murdered so have any idea who might've did it?" "No sir." "Ma'am I know it's hard to lose a family member, but we could really use your help." "I'm not upset about what happened to my uncle he raped and abused me. I don't really care what happened to him, but I wish I could be more help." "Did you kill him?" "No and with what firearm." "I'm going to pay you down." "With all due respect sir, please don't touch me, I just told you I was sexually abused and the first thing you think of let me touch you." "That's not what I said m-m-ma'am." He stuttered. "You said you were going to pay me down doesn't that require you to touch me everywhere." "Y-Yes but not sexually." "I know officer. How old are you?" She asked seductively. "26 are y-you flirting with me?" "No, but you think I'm hot which I can't blame you and you're pretty flustered, but I'm 17 so keep it in your pants." She pointed at his boner. He walked away embarrassed and Toni Shut he door. "Toni." My mother scolded. "What he practically jumped at the option to pay me down not that I blame him. I'm sexy as hell-o" she added the o as she realized my mother was looking at her we all laughed. Toni stayed at the wall and she started crying. "Toni what's wrong?" Fangs asked. She sighed and leaned against the wall and slid down holding her face in her hands. I walked over and sat next to her. "It's going to be ok." "Is it really?" She leaned her head on my shoulder. "It's going to take time, but yes. I can't begin to understand how you're felling, but just know whatever you need I'll be here, we all will." I got up to play a song on the speaker. Take On the World by You and Me at Six and sat down again. I started singing the chorus and she looked at me and joined in. "Look in my eyes I will never desert you, just say the word we'll take on the world." "Do you mean it?" She asked. I looked at her confused that she even had to ask that question. I smiled and interlocked our fingers. "Of course." She smiled back and leaned on my shoulder again. We stayed like that for a little bit. "You should all get ready for bed." My mother said. I was about to get up, but Toni stirred a little. She had fallen asleep and I didn't want to wake her up, but this would be uncomfortable. "Toni wake up, we have to go upstairs." I shook her. "I'm good right here." She said not opening her eyes. "I'lol make you clean the entire house tomorrow." My mother said and she instantly opened her eyes. "I'm awake let's go upstairs." She started pushing everyone up the stairs. "Toni." My mother said her name and she turned around. "Yes." "I know it feels bad now, but it's going to get better." Toni smiled and looked at me. "I know." "Mom can we stay up later?" I asked. "Why?" My mother groaned. "Because it's Friday night." "What are you going to do?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "Gross mom, you're like 80 get your mind out of the gutter." "Rude I'm far from 80." "Whatever mom, can we." " I don't know can you?" She replied. "Are you serious, I'm not going to say may I, that's just weird." She stared at me. "Uggh. How about in the morning I'll make breakfast." "Fine" "Yay" We all went upstairs us girls giggling like mad people.