Does She Like Me 7

Cheryl's POV
I hurried home leaving Toni there. I hated what she did to me, she made me lose all control. When I got home I was breathing really hard, I don't know why considering I drove home. My mom was in the kitchen when I walked in. "Darling, what's the matter?" "Nothing" I lied. "Sweetheart that wasn't very believable, now tell me what's wrong." She demanded worriedly. "Well I was leaving school when Toni said we need to talk." "About what?" My mother asked intrigued. "You know when we went to the movies, I went to the bathroom, Toni walked in and we started talking she kept getting closer and closer, she asked was I nervous and I said yeah because who wouldn't be around her and she said don't be and kissed me for like 2 minutes, 2 whole minutes mom, my first kiss." I spoke really fast running out of breath. "Was she good?" She asked. "Mom, that's not the point, but yes. Now back to what I was saying, she said we needed to talk and I kissed her, which is why I came in here out of breath." "Because she took your breath away." My mom said smiling. "Mom stop being weird." "Ok sorry, but do you like her?" She asked. "Yes I've liked her since the 5th grade, but the question is does she like me." "Of course she does isn't she the one that kissed you first?" "Yes, but she could've been playing with me, remember bully." "Oh yeah, which reminds me why do you still have a crush on her if she bullies you?" She cocked her head looking at me. "First off have you seen her, second she used to be nice up until 6th grade, third she makes me feel all tingly inside, and fourth she seems to get me more than anyone else." "What do you mean she gets you?" "Well she knew I was gay and I didn't even tell her and she seems to know when somethings wrong when my friends don't." "Ooh, sweetheart maybe I could ask her if she likes you, I like hanging out with Toni, she's an angel." My mom said with lots of enthusiasm. "No mom! I'm good and what if you embarrass her bay asking her that?" "Honey please I know her very well and she never gets embarrassed, but she has changed a lot." "That's What her best friend, Fangs, said."  "Is that the boy Kevin brought with him?" "Yes." After we were done talking I went upstairs to my room to text Kevin.

Cheryl:  Kevin I need to tell you something.
Kevin: I know you kissed Toni
Cheryl: How?
Kevin: Fangs told me because Toni told him.
Cheryl: That means he knows I'm gay!
Kevin: He already knew and calm down
Cheryl: How did he know?
Kevin: he was there the day you called and told me.
Cheryl: Wait that was a year ago, you're telling me that you two have been secretly dating for a year!
Kevin: Yes, but technically it was secret to everyone else, Toni knew.
Cheryl: Is that why she stopped targeting you?
Kevin: Yes, but can talk anymore, I have to go. Josie just got back and we have to do sibling bonding. Goodnight
Cheryl:  Goodnight

I went to sleep thinking about tomorrow. What would Toni do? What if she outs me? I kept thinking about all the different scenarios, but I don't think she would do that.

Today I left earlier for school. I saw my friends and went up to them. I hoped I didn't run into Toni. "Cheryl." I heard someone say my name. "Can we talk?" Toni asked softly. "Y-yeah sure." I stuttered. "Hey don't be a bitch." Josie warned. "I'm not going to do anything, no reason to get your panties in a wad." Toni retorted. We walked somewhere private. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked knowing exactly what she wanted to talk about. "Cheryl, why did you run off?" "Because I was embarrassed." "Why" she asked stepping closer making my breath hitch in my throat. "Toni you have to stop." "Stop what?" "Doing what you do." "Care to elaborate." She said with her sexy grin. "You keep flirting with me, but you act so cruel." I said seriously. "I don't want to, you're cute and adorable when you're nervous, but remember you don't have to be nervous." She said getting closer. "But you must like it considering you could just step back, but you don't so you must like the attention." She said her face inches from mine. I heard someone clear their throat, but we kept staring at each other.