Sweetpea Stop 14

Cheryl's POV
"One sleepover we had you had fell asleep and I saw it." Betty whispered in my ear, "She was definitely watching her sleep." Making me chuckle. "Veronica stop flirting with her she's never going to take you back." Sweetpea rolled his eyes annoyed. "Shut up. You're just mad because I actually dated her and you're just stuck in the friend zone." She pointed at him. "I was in the friend now I-" Toni cut him off. "You're no longer in the friend zone because we are no longer friends and you were never going to make it to the next level if that's what you thought." "Why not?" He looked hurt. "Because you were always the big brother type and I never liked you in that way at all. It's not like movies or tv shows where I don't like until you get a girlfriend, it's just I never saw that way and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I can't just stay with you, I have to feel something." "What about Jughead? You slept with him." "Did that was at a party and we were both drunk as hell. Veronica, which is what I'll call you for right now, because calling you it and that thing will be too confusing. Don't get all hyped up I didn't cheat on you weren't together." "Why did you sleep with Veronica she's worse than me?" Said Sweetpea. "I never slept with her, but it seems you did." "Are we gonna get past this?" "To be honest, this whole time I've been imagining both of you dying in many ways since I could actually do it." "I can do it." Tommy suggested. "No, but you need to go somewhere hidden." Toni said. "He could go to my house." I offered. "Like anyone would want to go anywhere with you. No one likes you." Veronica sneered. I sighed hard out of frustration, and spoke as calmly as possible. "Veronica I don't know why you hate me so much, but I've done nothing wrong and if I have hurt you in anyway I'm sorry because I never meant to, but if I'm being honest I don't like you, no one in his room likes you. I've put up with the name calling and dead brother jokes, but it's getting old. Toni said he needs someplace hidden, no one asked for you two cents, so I would like it if you'd shut the hell up for once." I finished talking and grabbed Toni's keys from her out stretched hand and left with Tommy.

Toni's POV
"You made fun of her dead brother? What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked. "Well not entirely." Sweetpea butted in. "Shut up Sweetpea. No one asked you, and why the hell are you defending her." "Because it makes you mad." He countered. "Wow, real mature, grow up." He grabbed my wrist. "You're making me angry." He squeezes tighter. "Ow your hurting me." I winced trying to pull away. "Sweetpea let go!" Veronica shouted smacking his arm, but he pushed her with his free hand. He didn't let go, instead his grip got tighter. "Ow, please let go" my voice cracked. Archie came up and punched him causing him to let go. "Dude what's your fucking problem." Archie said examining my wrist. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah, thank you." I rubbed my wrist. "No problem, I'll get you some ice." He smiled at me.

Betty's POV
Josie whispered in my ear. "Did you see that?" I turned to her confused. "The smile Archie gave Toni, he would be the 4th person who likes Toni." "That's just Archie's personality, just because he smiled at her doesn't mean he likes her." Toni was sitting on the couch when Archie brought her some ice. "Sorry I took so long, I couldn't find the ice." He sat down next to her. "Thank you" "Anytime. Can you move your wrist?" "Yeah" "Good just keep the ice on it so it won't get worse." He stood up smiling. "Ok"was all she said smiling back at him he walked off towards Josie and I. "Why are you two staring at Toni?" He asked. "We weren't staring at Toni we were staring at you." "Why?" "Cause you were looking at her like a love sick puppy." We walked to the kitchen so Toni couldn't hear us. "You guys totally misread the situation. I was being nice because she's in pain." Toni walked into the kitchen. "What are going to do about Sweetpea?" She asked since Archie knocked him out. "We're just going to keep him there until he wakes up." "No that's bad for his back to lay on the floor for a long period of time." "Ok fine Kevin,Fangs and I will move him to bed." She walked back to the living room content. "I'm starting to see it." "See what?" Josie asked. "The sweet side that Fangs was talking about. Sweetpea just hurt her, but she doesn't want him to get hurt." Somebody knocked on the door. Kevin opened it to see Cheryl and Jughead standing there awkwardly. He let them in. "What happened Toni?" Cheryl asked. "Sweetpea" she answered. "He hurt you. Where is he?" Jughead asked again getting angry. "He's in one of the rooms." Archie spoke. "Why" "Cause I knocked him out." "Why are you here?" Toni inquired. "I came to tell you that there was this man and woman at school and hey claimed to be..."

Thanks for the 300+ reads. I don't really have much to say, because I'm tired. Goodnight or Good morning. I guess I really don't, but love you guys.