Bonus : Jungkook's Birthday

Jenna's POV
"Eomma, can we help?" Lea and Leo asked.

"Yes, you can baby. But, eomma was busy making the cake. You can help me with the bread later." I said.

"Okay. Appa cake was so pretty!" Leo exclaim.

Then, Leila's crying can be heard from living room.

"Can you both watch baby Leila for a moment? Eomma want to finish the cake."

Both of them nodded and running to Leila. Lea was doing 'peek a boo' to Leila and that's make Leila cry harder.

"Stop it, Lea. Let me calm her." Leo said and shoved Leila's pacifier and Leila immediately stop crying.

I just laugh when looked at them. Leila seems to love Leo more and that's make Lea uncomfortable. She was jealous and trying hard to have Leila's attention.

"Eomma, I think baby Leila doesn't love me. She only love Leo." Lea pouts.

I squat down and caress her cheeks. "Leila love you. She love Leo too."

"But, why she doesn't laugh or smile when I play with her? She only laugh with Leo."

"No baby, maybe she smile but you don't see it. How about you feed baby Leila her milk?" I give Leila's milk bottle to Lea and she happily running to Leila.

I saw she carefully pulled out Leila's pacifier and replace with milk bottle. She feed her carefully and make sure doesn't spill over.

"Eomma~~ Leila finish her milk." Lea shout.

Both of them know that Leila need to patting her back after drinking milk. I went to them and slowly patting Leila's back until she burp. Leila smile and flailing her arms to Lea.

"Look~~ she like you too."

Lea smile and hopping around make Leila gurgling happily. Leo who was around joining Lea hopping.

"Okay, I left you three here. Eomma want finish the cake."

Finally, I'm done with the cakes and get ready to make sweet bread for tonight. The dough already done and the twins just have to decorate the bread.

"Lea~~ Leo~~ time for make a bread."

They running to me and I help them putting the apron on. I show them how to do it and they was eagerly awaiting to hold the piping bag to decorate on the bread. Lea was so good but Leo was a bit timid but both of them was so good.

 Lea was so good but Leo was a bit timid but both of them was so good

"Both of you did a good job!" I kiss their head.

⭐️

"Are you ready?" I asked the twins and they nodded. "When appa come home, we need to shout 'Surprise!', okay?"

"Ne, eomma." Both of them answer me with holding on the gift. We currently hiding on guest room.

Lea and Leo prepares flowers and their handwritten letters. Lea also drawing our family portrait. It's may not fancy but I was crying when read the letter. They love Jungkook so much.