11 (Jenna's POV)

"Jenna~ what time your boyfriend will be home?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

"My boyfriend?" I asked him back.

"Yeah. Your boyfriend. Or your husband?" He asked me back.

I just shook my head and give him a bitter smile.

"You don't have one?" Jimin asked.

"No. No boyfriend. No husband."

Suddenly it's a dead silence for three of us. Both of them seems shocked by my answer.

"Then~ how do you get preg-" Jimin asked in hesitation.

God. How I want to tell them that this is their younger brother's baby? Jungkook was their bestfriend. And the baby will be  their niece or nephew in five more months.

Or should I tell them about the situations and keep secret about the who the father is.

"Okay, since you guys was curious about my current situation, I tell you guys. It's happen when I met one guy at a party and I follow him back to his place. I guess you know what we do after that. So, yeah..." I said.

"Do you remember that guy's face or name?" Taehyung asked.

I nodded. "Actually, he was my crush since I went to university."

"WHAT!!?? He's in our university? Who? Do we know him?" Both of them asking.

"Yeah, we all go to same university. But, I can't tell who the guy is. Sorry."

"Do you tell him about this?" Jimin asked.

I shook my head.

"Ah waaeeee?" Taehyung whining.

"Truthfully, I did want to let him know about this. But, when I back from clinic and looking for him at the school, my hopes was destroyed."

"Why?"

"The moment I find him, I saw he was kissing with his girlfriend. That's why I decided to keep it secret."

"That's so mean. If I know who are the guy is, I will kill him." Jimin fumes in anger.

"But, why'd you let him do that to you? I mean you give yourself to him?" Taehyung asked.

"It's me who are the stupid here. He was a bit tipsy when we reached at his place. Then, he confessed to me that he love me and I believe that. I feel like in cloud nine because he was my four years crush and we have a mutual feeling. We love each other. After that, I give him my everything. I let him have me that night. But, the next morning was my forever nightmare. He mumbled something and call me with another girl's name. And, it's turns out the names of his current girlfriend. So, I concluded that he mistook me as his girlfriend." I said.

"He totally a bastard." Taehyung said.

"Did he had met you after that night?" Jimin asked me.

"No. He doesn't even remember me or apologize to me for that night. He's acts like nothing happen."

"Do your parents know about this?" Taehyung said.

"They're no longer in this world..."

"I'm sorry, Jenna. I'm really sorry. So, who else staying here?" Jimin asked.

"Just me."

"You don't have any family members?" Taehyung asked.

"No. No parents. No family. No siblings. No friends. I just have my baby."

"Don't worry. You have us. We both will be your best friend from now on." Jimin hold my hand.

"Really?" I widened my eyes.

"Yeah. We was best friend now. So, don't be shy to open up your feelings to us. We will always heard you." Taehyung said and hold another of my hands.

"Thank you, Jimin. Thank you, Taehyung. I don't know what to say. I really appreciate it. But-"

"But? What?" Jimin said.

"Don't you guys embarrassed by friends with me? I don't want the people there hates you guys too." I pouts.

"I don't fucking care what people think." Taehyung said.

"Yah! Don't curse. The baby will hear." Jimin pinch Taehyung's arm.

"Opps... Sorry, baby. My bad. Tae samchon love you." Taehyung speaks.

"So, tomorrow we will continue our project?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, but can we start after lunch?" I said.

"Why?"

"I have an appointment with doctor at 11:00 am."

"Appointment? You mean that you will laying down on bed and doctor put kind of machine on your stomach then we can saw the baby movement and know the gender?" Jimin asked.

"Yes it is. It's just monthly check up. Just to let doctor know about the baby's growth."

"Can I tag along?" Taehyung asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"I was so curious. Besides, the baby is our niece or nephew. So, I will start take care of it." Taehyung proudly said.

"Yeah, me too. I want to tag along with you to doctor appointment. We will fetch you up at 10:30 am." Jimin said.

"Okay." I smiling to them. "Guys~ it's niece by the way." I said and they can't stop smiling and laughing happily.

*************************************

01 May 2018