6 (Jenna's POV)

Positive. It's said positive.

I was crying so hard after saw the results of pregnancy test

What should I do? Should I tell Jungkook or not? Should I keep it or abort it?

God! I don't know. I don't have anyone who can I asked or refer. I don't have parents or family.

I decide to go to OBGYN tomorrow. I want the confirmation of this thing.

⭐️

- Seoul OBGYN
- 10:00 am

"Congratulations, you're two months pregnant!"

You're pregnant.

Pregnant.

I just sit in front of the doctor and shut my mouth. I don't know what to say. My hands immediately goes to my stomach.

There is another creature inside my body. I'm carrying a little human. My child. My baby. Mine and Jungkook's baby. Our baby.

"Okay, young mother, I will schedule for your next appointment. Right now, you should be more cautious in all your actions. Eat healthy and don't stressing yourself. You still in early stage of pregnancy." The doctor said happily and I just nodded.

I thanked the doctor waiting for my prescription pills. I caress my stomach. I still can't believe that I'm pregnant.

"Hoo Jenna!" The nurse call me.

"Okay, this is your folic acid, prenatal vitamins, and pregnancy milk. Your next appointment was exactly a month after this date. Again, be careful with your baby and congratulations for your pregnancy."

"Thank you, nurse."

⭐️

God. Should I tell Jungkook about this baby? Or shouldn't I be? But, this is his baby.

Okay. I make my decision. I want to tell Jungkook about this. He has a rights to know about it.

It was a chaotic when I arrive at the college. I don't know why but the all girl are screaming and shouting. I can't help it but feel curious about what had happened at there.

The girls slowly decreasing and I somehow manage to get through the crowded. But, my curiosity turns out into disappointed with view in front of my eyes.

Jungkook and Aera was kissing.

They was kissing in front of the crowd. With Aera in his lap, Jungkook was hugging Aera tightly. They're like in their own world.

I can feel my tears wetting my cheeks. I don't expect to getting more hurt. If I know, I don't come here for this.

I slowly stepped out from there. My heart was aching. I feel so broke. I just walked mindlessly. I don't know where my destination is. I just walked until I arrive at my place.

⭐️

- A few days later
- 12:00 pm

I had just finish my Mathematics class and decide to have my lunch. I packed myself my lunch box. When I looking for empty place, I heard Aera's voice.

"Jenna!!!"

I turned to her and saw she happily smiling to me. And she was not alone. Jungkook was beside her and have his hands around her waist.

"Hi~~~"

"God! I miss you so much. We've never meet since last week right?" She hugged me.

"Yeah. I was busy with my work. But, you're came today? I thought you were absent. You're missed Maths class earlier."

She grinning. "I was wake up late. I'm forgot to tell you."

"It's okay." My eyes couldn't looked at Jungkook.

"Jenna~~ Thank you so much." Aera suddenly hug me.

"For what?" I asked.

"Jungkook tell me that you told him everything my favorite. Is it true?"

I nodded. "Yeah. He's asking."

"Ahhhh... Thank you so much, Jenna. Wait! I didn't introduce yourself properly to Jungkook." Aera said that and intertwined her hand with Jungkook. "So, babe, this is Jenna. Hoo Jenna. She was my friend. And Jenna, this is Jeon Jungkook. He is my handsome boyfriend." She said that and give Jungkook a peck on his lips.

I was trying so hard for not to crying at that spot.

"Hi Jenna. Nice to meet you again." Jungkook smile to me.

" Jungkook smile to me

"Yeah. Nice to meet you too."

"Let's have a lunch together." Aera said.

I shook my head. "It's okay. I'm afraid if I was late to my work shift."

Aera's pouts. "Really? Next time maybe?"

"Yeah. Next time. Then, excuse me." Excuse myself from them.

"Wait, Jenna. You look sick. Are you not feeling well?" Aera asked me.

"I'm fine, Aera. Maybe tired from working last night." I lied.

"You have night shift last night? Aigoo.... Make sure to eat your medicine after this." Aera said.

"Thank you. I'll go first."

I quickly walking from them and hiding behind the big tree. I saw Jungkook was smiling at Aera's cuteness. He keeps pinched Aera's cheek and kiss her hands. They're such a perfect couple.

Seems like Jungkook really forget that night. He doesn't seems shocked when saw me. He really forget about me.

**************************************

24 April 2018