8 (Jenna's POV)

My university life changing a hundred percent after everyone in the college know about my pregnancy. I'm being isolated by my classmates and the other students.

I was now all alone. Nobody was talking or greets me. I'm doing my group projects alone because no one wants to be grouping with me.

"Hey, Jenna! You free to fuck tonight?" One of my male classmates yelled from front of the class.

His voice make a whole students in my class laughing at me.

"Don't forget to bring the condom. She can't pregnant while she already pregnant right now." The other my female classmate add.

I can't focus on my lesson that day. Aera, who was once my bestfriend before just laughing along with them and ignored me.

"Okay class, I want you to be in a group of three. Write your group's member and I will announce the title of your project next week. Class dismissed." Professor Han told before he leave the class.

Great. Another group project again.

Everybody was so busy finding a partner while I'm just sit alone at the back. After everyone leave the class, I slowly put my things into the bag and leaving the class.

Like always, everyone was looking at me like I was a criminal. When I go to my locker, there is 'LOSER', 'SLUT', 'WHORE''BITCH' and many others inappropriate word in front of my locker.

With sigh, I erase or tear whatever paper or scribble that can I do. Great. They're use permanent marker to write. Everyone was looking at me weirdly and I continue erase it. After that, I went back home because I have to work.

Yup. I still work at Mr. Choi convenience store. He allowed me to work at there. Besides, I still need money to survive.

⭐️

- The next week
- Prof. Han's class

"Okay class. Pass me your group members name and I will pick your title once your group is complete." Prof. Han annouce.

Everyone was so busy writes and pass to Prof. Han. I take out a paper and write my name then give to Prof. Han.

"Are you doing alone, Jenna?" Prof. Han asked me.

"Ye-"

"No. We're doing together." When I was about to replied him, I heard a voice from my back.

I turned back and saw Jimin and Taehyung. They was walking and smiling to me.

"Perfect, it's done. You can back to your seat. We will start our lesson after this."

I went back to my seat and surprisingly, Jimin and Taehyung sit besides me.

"Why'd you sit here?" I asked them.

"Why? I don't see any problem with us sit here." Jimin said.

"Right. Besides, we wants to know you more." Taehyung said.

In the whole class, both of them always bother me and they sometimes help me too. They really a weird friends.

"Why'd you guys do that?" I asked then when the class is over.