21 (Insung's POV)

"Soyeon, Deena will back today, so, cancel all my meeting and appointment today after 3 pm. I think I will back a bit earlier today."

Soyeon nodded. "Okay sir, I will set another date and inform you later. Have fun with Miss Deena, sir."

I smile. "Thank you, Soyeon. I can't wait to meet her. The feeling of miss her make my heart hurt."

"Omo! you overacting, sir. Please get married faster, sir. Miss Deena was so beautiful and you're handsome. Your kids will look like a model."

I chuckled.  "I hope so. I can't wait to have a family like you, have a children on my own. I was get goosebumps every time I imagined Deena pregnant with my child."

Soyeon was smiling when heard me. "I hope your dreams will come true, sir."

"Thank you, Soyeon. You can resume your work. I won't disturb you anymore today." Soyeon nodded and leave my office.

Ting! I got notification. and it was from Deena.

Deena:
Handsome~~~ my flight was delayed.

Me:
Whattt??? Do you know when you will depart from there?

Deena:
There's still no announcements made yet. I will inform you once I know when it will be.

Me:
I miss you so much. I want to see you and kiss you.

Deena:
Me too~~~~ Don't worry, we will cuddle later. I miss be in your arms.

Me:
Me too, baby. I don't think you will be sleep tomorrow.

Deena:
Oh My,,, you naughty baby. Okay, see you later, handsome.

Aishhh... I will get so boring later. But, it's fine. I will be home earlier than usual. And I want to think any surprise that I want to throw to Deena. I planned to propose Deena. I've already bought her rings. I hope she will accept me.

I was having a hard time when thinking about the way how to propose her. I know woman like surprises but I don't know what kind of surprise that she favor.

After get some ideas about how to proposing, I finally decided to stick to the tradition which is having a romantic dinner then kneel in front of her, asking her to married me. But, I'm not sure that Deena will happy with that. She may thought that it was so cliche and old.

I got Deena's text that she inform me that she will come home tomorrow. Well it was a good and bad news at the same time. The good news is I still have a time to prepared the surprise and figure out what food I will cook for her later. But the bad news is I was miss her so much. I want her in my embrace this night.

But, positive thinking Insung! After she accept you, she was yours forever.

⭐️

I was taking a leave for a day because I don't want thinking about a works today. Tonight is all the day I had dreamed about.

The day I will asked Deena to being mine.

The day she will be Mrs. Kwak in future.

I was planning to served her with butter garlic steak with mashed potato, her favorite strawberry avocado and spinach salad, and peach cobbler as our dessert.

I didn't tell my family about this. I want to surprise them and tell them after Deena accept me. I know they also rooting about me and Deena relationship. I can't wait to tell them about this news later. I can imagine that my mother and my sister will already planning about my wedding.

After got back from supermarket, I immediately started cooking. I start with marinated the beef then prepared the ingredients for peach cobbler. When I finish with dessert, I start with the steak then lastly with the salad.

I tried to call Deena in meantime but I can't reach her. I was so worried because I'm not getting any news about her today and I miss her like crazy.

⭐️

It has been almost a day since I heard about Deena. I become so worried and don't stop calling her but still can't reach her. The food that I prepared already done and I also already dressed in suit. I just have to waiting for her and running my plan.

Ting!

Soyeon:
Sir, I saw Miss Deena just entered her apartment just now. Good luck with your plan. All the best to you.

With no time I grab fast my car key after said thanks to Soyeon and drove to Deena's apartment. After 15 minutes, I reach her apartment. I punch her apartment password and my heart dropped when saw what in front of my eyes.

*********************************

29th September 2018

I will update the next chapter once this chapter reach 25 reads! And please vote too!