5 (Jenna's POV)

Two months later

I don't know what's going on with my body lately but, I easily get tired and have a bad headache. And, I also eat a lot.

"Are you sick, Jenna?" Mr. Choi asked me.

Mr. Choi was my supervisor of convenience store that I work. He was so kind and thought me as his daughter.

"I'm fine, Mr. Choi. Just a little bit dizzy."

"Do you want to rest? You look pale."

"I'll manage, Mr. Choi. It's just a minor headache."

"Just rest if you want to. I'll be in office if you want anything."

I bow to him. "Thank you for your concern, Mr. Choi."

I manage to do some homework while working. Luckily, Mr. Choi don't mind with me studying or do some revision at the workplace.

Ting!

The bell at the door jiggle when someone enter the store and I shout 'Welcome'. I leave my paper and go to counter, waiting for customer to make a payment.

Then, I saw two of my classmates were walking to me. I just do my work, scanning the barcode and put them on the bag plastic without looking at the customers.

"Do we have met before?" One of them asked me.

I looked at them and nodded. "I was your classmates."

"Ohh.. That's why your face was so familiar to me."

"You're Aera's friend, right?" The other one asked and I nodded.

"Come on, don't be shy. What's your name?"

"I'm Jenna. Hoo Jenna."

"Woahh.. Your name was so unique. It's a pretty name." He smiled with his mouth form a boxy shape.

"I'm Jimin and he's Taehyung."

"I know. Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung."

"Yeay.. But, you look pale, Jenna." Taehyung place his palm on my forehead. "But, you not have a fever."

"I'm just tired. Thank you for your concern, Taehyung sshi."

"Just call me Taehyung. We're friends right?"

"Okay. Your total is 20,000 won."

Jimin paying the things and Taehyung just smiling at me. He's kind of creep actually.

"Can I borrow your phone, Jenna?"

"Sure." I give him my phone and Taehyung's phone suddenly ringing.

"That's my number. Save my number okay?"

Then Jimin do the same

"Okay, see you at class. Don't forget to eat medicine, Jenna. You look sick. Take care." Jimin wave at me before they left.

" Jimin wave at me before they left

"Ahhh... I made new friends today." I exclaimed happily.

After two hours, my shift end finally and I decide to go pharmacy before going back.

"Hello... What can I help you?" The pharmacist asked me while smiling.

"Hi... Lately, I always get dizzy and vomit. I think there is something wrong with my stomach. Can you suggest what medicine should I take?"

"Since when do you have that symptoms?"

"This week I think. It's more worse at the morning."

"Are you married?"

"No. I'm not."

"Do you work or still study."

"I'm in my last year at the college."

She look at me with serious gaze. "I'm sorry but, do you had any sexual encounters within the past a month or two months?"

I want shook my head but then I remember that night.

The night that I give myself to Jungkook.

The night that Jungkook took my innocence.

The night that Jungkook said that he love me.

I just keep silent and the pharmacist held my hands softly. "I think you need this."

She then handed me a pregnancy test.

***************************************

09 April 2018