61 (Jenna's POV)

We manage to make it to supermarket despite the twins was very tired. Lea was whining because of sleepy and Leo was sit on the cart. Jungkook was carry Lea on his arms.

"Eomma will do a quick shopping." I said to them.

"I can stay with them at the car." Jungkook said.

"It's okay. I always buy groceries with them." I said and pick the the broccoli into the cart.

Lea and Leo was picky eater about the vegetables and that's make me worried. But, they really love broccoli and carrot.

"You still don't trust me, right?" Jungkook said.

"Actually, it was correct. I'm not leave my children with a stranger." I said.

I pick some meat, whole chicken, shrimp and some fish. Then, I pick some strawberry and apple. After finish pay, we immediately heading to home. Lea and Leo fall sleep at the backseat before we reach the home.

"Can you wait for a moment? I will bring the kids upstairs first

"Can you wait for a moment? I will bring the kids upstairs first." I said to Jungkook when we already park.

"It's okay. I carry them, you take the groceries." He said.

Jungkook was carefully carry both of them and we finally made it home. I open the twins room and Jungkook put them on their beds. After that, I saw Jungkook kiss their forehead and their cheeks.

I can't watch this. I go out from the room and go to kitchen. When I unpack groceries, Jungkook came out from the twins room.

"They're sleep." He said.

"Yeah. Thank you for today. You spent a lot for them." I said.

He smile. "It's okay. I have too." He said. "I go first. Please give them my kiss when they wake up." He said.

"How about you kiss them yourself later? They only have a nap and will wake up soon. Stay until dinner." I said.

He smile and come to me. "You don't know how much happy you make me." He said.

"You can turn on the tv if you want. I will take a shower before make a dinner." I said.

"It's okay. I want to watch them sleeping." He said and go to twins room.

After take a shower, I peek at twins room and saw Jungkook sit on Leo's bed and watching them sleep. He caress their cheeks and smile.

Since it already 6 pm, I decide to start cooking before the twins wake up. Today dinner was garlic butter steak bites with potatoes, shrimp and corn egg drop soup, and spicy braised tofu.

When I still preparing the dinner, I saw Jungkook come out from twins room. He came to kitchen and looked me cook.

"You need some help?" He asked.

"Please wake the twins. They nap too long today." I said.

He nodded and go back to twins room. After five minutes, he come back with Leo in his arms. He still looks sleepy.

"Lea still sleep. I wake her after this." Jungkook said.

"It's okay. Leo, go shower. We will eat dinner after this." I said.

"Can I help him shower?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, please. Help him pick the pajama first." I said.

Jungkook happily nodded and bring Leo to pick pajamas. After that I saw he step out from bathroom in wet shirt.

"Oh my god. Did Leo make you like this?" I asked.

"No, it's my fault." He said and then unbuttoned his shirt.

With half naked, he bring Leo to twins room and get him ready. Leo come out looking fresh and smell good. I give him kiss and continue cooking.

"I love superheroes but this is my favorite." Leo said to Jungkook while holding Iron Man toys.

"Really? Me too." Jungkook said.

"This was Jihye immo present." Leo said.

Then, Lea's crying can be heard from the room and Jungkook run to her. She come out with still crying and hug Jungkook's neck.

"Why you crying, princess?" Jungkook asked.

I notice Jungkook calls Lea a princess and she totally love it while Leo is buddy. And it was pleasant to heard.

"I'm hungry." Lea said.

Jungkook laugh. "Let's shower first, then we eat dinner."

Lea nodded and Jungkook help her. I was finish cooking and serve the food. I saw Jungkook was taking pictures of twins after shower.

 I saw Jungkook was taking pictures of twins after shower

"Let's eat." I said.

Lea and Leo run to their chair and Jungkook sit beside me. He still not wearing his shirt and it bothered me so much.

Three of them enjoy the dinner that I prepare. Jungkook even asked for another scoop of rice. He was eat a lot. Lea and Leo enjoy eating the steak and soup.

"Thank you for the food. It was very delicious." Jungkook said while helping me wash the dishes.

"Thank you. You should head home. It's late already." I said.

He nodded and wearing his shirt back. Finally. Lea and Leo run from their room and go to Jungkook.

"You want to leave us?" Leo asked.

"I'm sorry buddy but it's already late. It was already your bedtime." Jungkook said.

"Can't you sleep here? You can share my bed." Lea said. She was pouting and in a verge of tears.

"I can't. Next time samchon will sleep over with you. Give me a kiss." Jungkook said.

Leo come to Jungkook and give him kiss on the cheek and hug him. Lea was sobbing hard on Jungkook's shoulder before kiss Jungkook on the cheek.

I take Lea from Jungkook and he kiss my forehead before leave. Finally, he leave my house after saying goodbye to twins.

*********************

07 March 2019