68 (Jenna's POV)

"Jenna, you have go to business trip with Jungkook to Bahamas." Mr. President said.

"Can another person going? I can't going this business trip." I said.

"Why? You have a problem on that period?" Mr. President asked.

"My children. I can't leave them. They have go to school and no one can help me take care of them." I said.

"Unnie, I can help you with the twins." Jihye said.

"No Jihye. That's a lot to do with twins since they're going to school." I said.

"It's okay, unnie. Eomma and I can help you. This business trip was important." Jihye said.

"We need to get their agreement done, Jenna. You and Jungkook was the great partner to get that agreement." Mr. President said.

I sigh and nodded. "Okay, I'll go."

"Thank you, Jenna. I appreciate it." Mr. President said.

"Jenna, you can booking our accommodation for five days four nights." Jungkook said to me.

I nodded and start searching the rooms. I was so worried about the twins. I never be apart with the twins since they was born. And live without them for five days was a difficult time for me.

After booked the rooms, I went to Jungkook's office. "Come in." Jungkook said from inside.

"Mr. Jeon, I had booked the rooms for our trip. Here the details." I give the confirmation paper to him.

"Thank you. You can continue your work." Jungkook said and I leave his office.

⭐️

"Jihye, I already label their clothes, so it's easier for you to find it. This is Lea's bag and this one Leo's bag. I also packed some their favorite toys and bedtime story books. And, inside the pocket, there is some pocket money for them in case they want to have ice cream or anything." I said and showing Jihye the twins bags.

"Jenna, don't worry. Eomma and Jihye will take care of twins. I was so happy that they will stay here." Mrs. Jeon said.

"I don't know. It was so hard for me to leave them. I never been apart with them since they're born." I said and crying.

"Unnie, I will video call you every night or anytime you want to. You can trust me and eomma." Jihye said.

Then, three of us go downstairs and I saw Lea and Leo sits at Jungkook's lap. They was laughing when Jungkook tickles both of them.

"Jenna, are you ready?" Jungkook asked me.

I nodded and looked at twins. I wants to crying so bad but I holds my tears. Lea and Leo running to me and hug me.

"Don't worry, eomma. We will listen to haraboeji, halmeonie and Jihye immo." Leo said.

"We promise to be a good kids." Lea said and kiss my cheek.

"Okay, don't forget to do your homework and don't be naughty." I said and they nodded.

"Let's go, we need to catch up the flight." Jungkook said.

Then, the twins running to Jungkook. "Samchon, promise me to take care of our eomma." Leo said.

Jungkook nodded. "I promise to take care of your eomma."

"Jihye, call Insung oppa if you cannot handle them." I said.

Jihye nodded and we finally leave Mr. President house. I was burst in tears when I can't see the twins anymore. Jungkook handed me a tissue and caress my back.