15 (3rd POV)

Jenna finished set up a three sets of Vietnam rolls and watermelon juice on the table. She was checking herself for the last time before her bestfriend arrive. They've almost complete the projects and need to do final check before submit it.

Ding dong!

Jenna smile after heard the bell rang. She immediately go to door to open it but her face frowns when she open the door.

"Hi, Jenna!" The six men in front of her, loudly greetings.

⭐️

*flashback*
"Hyung!!! Please come to Jimin room right now. It's urgent." Taehyung called each of older members.

In less than five minutes, the four older brother come to Jimin room. Everyone shows a unsatisfied face when arrive.

"What's the matter, Jimin, Taehyung?" Jin asked as soon as he arrive.

"What have you done this time?" Hoseok asked.

"Ahh.... I'm sleepy." Suga complaining.

"Can you both stop to messing around? We're tired to cover up for you." Namjoon sigh.

"Hyung~ this time not us who do wrong but, Jungkook." Jimin said.

"What do you mean? Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"Yeah. Our maknae. Maknae that we thought he was innocent but actually he wasn't." Taehyung speak.

"What are you talking about? Please speak clearly." Hoseok said.

"Before we both give any statements, we need you guys to see something first." Jimin said and Taehyung playing the video on the laptop.

The video that they was watching was the video that Taehyung record when Jenna have her ultrasound. All the other members focus watching the video and keep silent.

"Isn't she Jenna?" Jin asked.

"Yes, she is." Taehyung reply.

"So, what your intentions to showing us this?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin and Taehyung chuckles softly and handed over the sonogram copy.

"Can you guys see the baby here?" Taehyung pointing the baby and they nodded.

"That's was Jenna's..... and Jungkook's baby." Jimin said.

"WHAT??!!!"

"Shh... Don't be so loud. Shock isn't it?" Taehyung smirk.

"Yah. Can you tell us the full story?" Namjoon asked.

"Jungkook was the father of Jenna's baby." Jimin said.

"Why you guys so sure?" Hoseok asked.

"Do you remember, one day when we went out to do some groceries and buying the breakfast then we saw one girl crying in front of the elevator?" Taehyung said and they nodded.

"She was Jenna."

"How do you guys know?"

"Isn't hyung tell us to follow her? To make sure she reach her home safely?" Jimin asked.

"Right. So, she was Jenna? So, she slept with Jungkook that night?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes. She sleep with Jungkook."

"But, why she's crying at the morning?" Hoseok asked.

"Because Jungkook thought Jenna was Aera. He drunk that night and mistook her as Aera. Jenna was sooooo in love with Jungkook. And, Jungkook even said that he love her. But, Jungkook never talk or meet Jenna after that night until now she gets pregnant."

"That's consider as a rape!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"The problem right now is Jungkook already couple with Aera. I'm pity Jenna, hyungs. She was all alone. She doesn't have a parents, family and friends. That's why we friend with her. I feel bad for her." Taehyung said.

"I'm quite disappointed with Jungkook." Namjoon sigh.

"It's so disappointing. So, how's Jenna doing?" Hoseok asked.

"She still the same except her tummy getting bigger. And she even working with that tummy. She still smile even everybody throw a bad words or insults her. She smile but I know she doesn't smile actually. She hurts inside, hyung." Jimin said.

"I'm pity my Haengbokki. She so precious and tiny and pretty inside there." Taehyung speak.

"Haengbokki?" Jin asked.

"Ahh.. We called Jenna's baby, Haengbokki. She our niece. We should love her with fully heart." Jimin said.

"Okay. Tomorrow, we will meet Jenna. We asked for her forgiveness behalf of Jungkoook." Jin said.

"Okay. Let's meet her tomorrow." Jimin and Taehyung smile.

*end of flashback*

⭐️

"Hi, Jenna!" The six men in front of her, loudly greetings.

"Sunbaenim?" Jenna asked. Still shock with all the figures in front of her.

"Aren't you invite us to inside?" Yoongi asked.

"Ah... I'm sorry. Please come in sunbaenim." Jenna open her door wider to let six men come inside.

The six men start wander on living room and sit comfortably on the floor.

"I'm so sorry. My house is kind of small compared to you guys." Jenna said and get ready to joined the guys to sit on the floor.

"No! You sit on the couch. We're fine here." Hoseok said.

"But, how do you know our house is bigger than yours?" Yoongi tilting his head.

Jenna widened her eyes. She speechless with questions of her senior.

"We came here to asked your apologize." Jin start to speak.

"Apologize?"

"We know who your baby's father. It's Jungkook right?" Namjoon said and Jenna gasped.

***********************************
13 June 2018

Finally... I've update after not been updating for ages. I'm very sorry for not updating because I'm busy with Ramadhan and preparations for Eid!

Btw, Happy birthday BTS! I love every members of BTS, seven of them. Hope BTS will become more successful and make a lot of great songs in the future!

#5thFlowerPathWithBTS