63 (Jenna's POV)

"Jenna, can you make eight cups of your delicious coffee?" Jungkook said when I finish briefing about his schedule for today.

"Oh, you expecting guests? I don't have it on my planner." I said while checking the planner.

"It's my personal guest. Please and bring it here at 10 am." He said.

I nodded and put the planner on my table before make my way to pantry. Since it already 9:45 am, I should make them faster.

I carefully bring all the coffee on the tray to Jungkook's office. I was 5 minutes late. I hope his guests doesn't arrive yet.

"Here your coffee, Mr. Jeon." I said and put the coffee on the table.

"Thank you, Jenna." He said.

I nodded and I was so shock when saw the persons behind me. There is Jimin, Taehyung, Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa, Namjoon oppa, and Hoseok oppa.

"Hoo Jenna." Taehyung say my name and hug me.

Then Jimin also hug me. We was hugging for a long time until I heard Jungkook clear his throat. Jimin release the hug and smirk to Jungkook.

"How are you, Jenna?" Jin oppa asked me.

"I'm fine, oppa. How are you guys doing?" I asked them.

"Shouldn't it's better if we sit first then we will talking?" Jungkook said.

The others sit and I just stand beside the couch. "Jenna, sit here." Taehyung pat the seat beside him.

"It's my working hours for your information." I said.

"Shut up. Jungkook was your boss." Yoongi oppa said.

"Where do you go? We miss you so much, Jenna?" Hoseok oppa asked.

"It's a long story, oppa." I said.

"So, how and where's my haengbokkies?" Jimin asked.

"Well, they're will turn four years old this 04 October. So, I already sent them to kindergarten. They was a cheerful, energetic, cheeky and healthy kids. And their name was Hoo Lea and Hoo Leo. Lea was the noona while Leo was donsaeng. They born healthy as Lea 3 kg and Leo 2.5 kg. Until now, Lea was weight more than Leo." I said.

"We can't wait to meet them." Namjoon oppa said.

"We can decide the date, time and place to meet. I will bring them to meet you all." I said.

⭐️

"Eomma, where are we going?" Lea asked.

"We going to meet eomma friends. They was eomma's friends at university. But before you meet them, eomma want to teach their name." I said.

"There is Jin samchon, Yoongi samchon, Hoseok samchon, Namjoon samchon, Taehyung samchon, and Jimin samchon. They are your uncles." I said while showing BTS picture.

Lea and Leo did their best to memorize their name. We decide to meet at one hotel that Jungkook had booked. We are the first one that arrive and we just wait at lobby.

Then, we saw Jungkook arrived and twins run to him. "Samchon~~"

"Are you guys ready to meet your samchon?" Jungkook asked.

"Go to your eomma. Samchon want to check in the room."

Lea and Leo run back to me and take their bag. Jungkook come back to us with smiling face.

"Let's go to our room." Jungkook said and carry Lea on his arm.

"Can you carrying my bag, Leo?" Lea asked.

Leo nodded and carrying Lea's bag and his bag. He was so strong.

"Why you so beautiful, princess?" Jungkook asked Lea when we in the elevator.

Lea was hiding her face on Jungkook's neck because of shy. "Eomma braiding my hair."

"Wahh.. you like it?" Jungkook asked.

Lea nodded and smile. Her chubby fingers playing with Jungkook's hair. "Your hair is so soft."

"This room for you. We will gathering at another room." Jungkook said and slide the key card.

We enter the room and it was a spacious room. There is one king bed and couch. There is also balcony and has a beach view.

 There is also balcony and has a beach view

"We will sleep here, eomma?" Leo asked.

"Yes baby. Do you like it?" I asked.

"I like it. It was beautiful." He kiss my cheek.

"Leo, looks it's a beach." Lea said. She still in Jungkook's arm while looking at the beach at balcony.

"Jungkook, you can put Lea down. Your arms will sore because Lea was heavy." I said.

"It's okay. My princess not heavy. I will carry my princess and prince all the time." Jungkook said and carry Leo too.

We spent some time at balcony and the twins was asking so many questions to Jungkook. I enter the room and unpack the twins bag. Then, they come inside.

"At suite later, there is private pool. Bring their swimsuits." Jungkook said.

"Are you ready to meet another samchon?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. I remember their name." Leo said.

"Really? Tell me." Jungkook said.

"Jin samchon has a broad shoulder, Yoongi samchon always look sleepy and have a pale skin, Namjoon samchon was the tallest, Hoseok samchon was the happiest, Jimin samchon was small samchon and Taehyung samchon was the handsome samchon." Leo said.

Jungkook kiss his cheek and pinch them. "You are so genius. Samchon must feel proud with you, buddy."

"I remember too. Jinnie samchon, Yoonie samchon, Joonie samchon, Seokie samchon, Minie samchon and Tata samchon." Lea said. She said while cupped Jungkook's face. She also want Jungkook to compliment her.

"My princess also was a smart girl. Let's get to other room. We will meet the samchon." Jungkook kiss Lea's cheek.

Lea and Leo insists to bring their swimsuits in their bag. They don't want to leave their bag in the room.

We go to suite room and BTS also didn't arrive yet. Lea and Leo was so happy running inside when saw the private pool. "We will swim here later okay? Right now we have to wait for samchons."

**********************

11 March 2019