78 (3rd POV)

"You're going out with that, baby?" Jungkook asked his wife.

Jenna looked at her outfit and give a confusing look to Jungkook. "Why? We want to swim right? So, I'm wearing swimsuits."

"That's too sexy

"That's too sexy. What if another man flirting with you?" Jungkook pouts.

"Jungkook~~ we just swim at our private pool. No one will saw us." Jenna said.

"But, I still feel jealous if another man looking at you."

"Please don't be jealous my handsome husband. I'm yours." Jenna said and Jungkook smile.

"And, I don't think we just swim at here. Maybe we can do something fun together inside there." Jungkook wriggle his eyebrows.

Jenna rolled her eyes and enter the pool alone. Both of them played with water for good for almost two hours before their stomach asking for dinner.

"You looked a bit dark." Jenna said while they having a dinner.

"Really? Is that really bad?" Jungkook worriedly asked.

"I think it's kind of bad because not whole of your face dark but just around your mouth and nose." Jenna said. "But, you still my handsome bunny."

"No way. I already apply sunscreen on." Jungkook said.

"No worries, I will help you. Later, we can put the face mask on and wear more sunscreen tomorrow." Jenna said.

"Are you happy being my wife?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

Jenna smile and nodded. "The happiest of my life."

"Me too. Thank you for make me the happiest man on earth." Jungkook said.

"You're welcome! Let's eat." Jenna said.

After having a dinner, they went for walk. "Jungkook, can I ask you something?" Jenna suddenly asked.

"Sure baby. What is it?"

"I know you may hate the topic but I was really curious." Jenna hesitating said.

"You scared me, baby. What is it?" Jungkook asked while looking at Jenna's eyes.

"Five years ago, do you really not remember anything about that night? I'm dying to know." Jenna asked.

Jungkook sigh. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I really not remember anything about that night. I swear I remember someone coming home with me and I thought it was Aera." Jungkook said and cupped Jenna's cheeks.

"But you said you love me that night. I remember you said my name." Jenna said sadly.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm really sorry. I was jerk making you hurt." Jungkook hug his wife.

"I have a crush on you since the first day of college. When you said you love me, I was feel like in cloud nine. That's why I give you everything that night. My first kiss, my first everything." She paused. "Beside, you the first one who said that to me."

"What do you mean, baby?"

"You the first one who said 'I love you' to me. Even my parents never said that to me." Jenna said. "Why you say Aera's name next morning?"

"I really don't know. I remember someone playing with my face and snuggled up to me. I remember heard crying and I left alone on the bed. I remember everything baby beside you. I'm so sorry. But, why you left me that morning?"

"I don't want you disappointed when saw me beside you in the morning instead of Aera. You really hurt my heart." Jenna said. "Besides, you didn't say anything about that when we met after that."

"I'm sorry. I just realized it was you when my hyungs scold me when they back from hospital. I'm sorry, I should realized that earlier." Jungkook said.

"Remember when Aera introduces you as her boyfriend to me?" Jenna asked and Jungkook nodded. "I already pregnant at that time. I was so jealous when looking at you and Aera being together. You guys was a perfect couple." Jenna chuckle.

Jungkook hold Jenna's hands. "We're the perfect couple now. She was snake and I was so blind with her appearance and she was sleep with many guys behind me. Believe me baby, I really love you since that day but Aera was threatening me. She want to kill you and twins if I didn't choose her that day. I remember saw your disappointed when you beg me to say that I love you and twins. I was so coward towards you and twins. I don't want anything happen to you and the twins. I don't deserve you and twins."

"It's okay. Let's start fresh. We can be a perfect family and great parents to Lea and Leo." Jenna said.

"I promise I will give my best life to you and twins after this. Let's have vacation around the world and we can go to picnic! I want to spent my time playing with twins. I want to teach Leo playing football, drawing with Lea and teach them cycling. I want to be the best appa ever." Jungkook exciting said.

"You already the best appa for them. They was so proud to have you as their father. They already bragging to their friends that their appa already being home." Jenna said.

"Really? Why they was so cute? Thank you for give me the twins. You and twins was the best thing happens in my life." Jungkook said and Jenna smile.

"Let's go back to our room. I was so tired and we need to do something about your face." Jenna said.

"But sexy, we can something else beside that." Jungkook wriggle his eyebrows.

"Hmmm... let's see if I want it tonight." She winks and Jungkook pouts.

*******************

22 June 2019