Epilogue (Jenna's POV)

"Eomma, I want to play with baby Leila." Lea said.

"Wait Lea. Leila just have a bath. Eomma want to put her clothes on." I said.

Lea nodded and playing with Leo first. Both of twins acts more matured since Leila comes in their life.

I was so thankful that Lea and Leo was so loving to their baby sister. They always kiss and take care of her when I doing my job. The new addition of our family was making our family more perfect and lovely.

"Okay, baby Leila is done. Who wants to play with her?" I asked.

"Me!" Lea and Leo shout.

They run to Leila's swinging chair and play with her. Jungkook will be home in fifteen minutes and I want to serve our dinner on table.

"Can you both watch baby Leila for a moment? Eomma want to serve our dinner." I asked.

Lea and Leo nodded. They both can be relying on. I went to kitchen and start to serving the food. Today's dinner is beef teriyaki, chicken crispy orange, steamed veggies, and kimchi chigae. Leila already seven months old, so I make her banana and spinach puree.

When I back to living room, I saw Jungkook, Lea, Leo and Leila was cuddling together while watching cartoon. They four was the person that I love the most right now.

"I didn't know that you already home." I said and sit with them.

"I know you was busy. I was so tired today but when looking at three of them, my tiredness was gone." He said.

"I already served our dinner. You can go shower then we will have our dinner." He nodded and handed Leila to me.

"Eomma, put baby Leila here. I want to hugging her." Leo said.

I nodded and put Leila between Lea and Leo. Both of them immediately kissing and hugging Leila. They was so cute and I love them so much.

 They was so cute and I love them so much

⭐️

After tuck in twins to sleep, I return to Jungkook and my bedroom. Jungkook was cuddling with Leila. He was shirtless and put Leila on his chest. I was so jealous when looking at them.

"Is it a crime if I feel jealous?" I asked after change my sleepwear.

I still wearing silk type camisole set because Jungkook love to see me wearing that.

Jungkook chuckled and kiss Leila's head. "I already change her diaper. We need to change her diaper size. She was growing so fast." Jungkook complaint.

"She was big eater like Lea. She always hungry and my breast milk was very limited for her. I was disappointed with myself." I said.

"Baby, no~~ you was doing great. We will find another way to boost your breast milk. Don't worry." Jungkook caress my cheek.