23 (Insung's POV)

"What the hell are you doing, Deena?!!"

It was my first question as soon as I saw what in front of my eyes. The image of Deena sit naked on another man thigh was boiling inside me.

"Insung! What are you doing here?" Deena asked me while get off from that man thighs and wear a silky robe.

I saw that man also clumsily wearing his boxers and clothes. But, I still didn't manage to see his face yet.

"This is why you're not answering my calls? You've fucking another man behind my back?!"

"This is not what you think! Let me explain to you." Deena try to hold my hands but I pulled away from her.

"Nothing to explain, Deena. I saw it with my own fucking eyes. I can't believe you're this kind of woman!"

"Please hear me out. I was a victim here. He was the one who force me." Deena said while crying.

"You was the one who seducing me!" That man shouting.

I was so shocked when saw that man face. I know him. He was my workers who in sales department, Park Daewon.

"Yes you are! I'm sorry, sir." He was apologizing to me.

"Don't apolize to me. I should be thankful to you for showing her real self."

"Insung! I love you!" She shouting.

"You said you love me, Deena." Daewon said.

"You shut up! I only love Insung." She spat.

I just chuckled when saw this typical stupid woman with her ugly love story. Did she think I was crazy or stupid wants to believe that she was actually love me? I'm not buying that!

"Okay, you guys can continue with your unfinished business just now. I'm sorry for disturbing you." I shut the door. "And Deena, we're over. You totally out from my life."

I was hurriedly go to my car and driving fast on the road. I don't have any destination to go but I'm speeding up. I'll go anywhere my heart want to go.

I'm dropped by the nearer supermarket and buying a carton of alcohol and drove to beach. It was a sunset when I finish my last can. I can't believe Deena could have do things like this. I thought she was the one for me.

I was so sad but inner me said opposites. I was so glad that I know this side of her when I'm still not marrying her. I can't imagine if she married me and still sleeping with other guys.

When I reach Seoul, it was already 10 pm. I was a bit drunk but still manage to driving. Even it was a bit fast, but I still stay on my lane. It was okay until I almost crashed the parking car and I get out from the car. I punch my front mirror and kick my tyre until my hand bleeding.

I saw a woman walking fast to avoiding me but she was caught by me. Her face was showing that she was really scared by my action.

"Please! Don't hurt me and my baby. I can give anything you want but please don't hurt me and my baby." She pleading and I saw she in a verge of tears.

"Let me crash at your place for one night and please help me treat the wound." I show my bleeding hands.

I saw she have internal battling after I asked her. Maybe she was thinking either should let me go to her place or ignore me.

"Don't worry. I'm not harm you and the baby. I just can't drive anywhere at this state. Please!" I said.

She finally nodded and I take my belongings from my car. She lead me to her apartment and I just noticed that she was pregnant. She have a small place but it was in neat and tidy.

"You can sit at the couch while I'm getting the emergency kit."

She was carefully treat my wound. After finish with it, she gave me a glass of water then handed me an oversized tshirt and sweatpants.

I thanked her and go to shower first. After finish shower, I just go straight to the couch and sleep. I was a bit regret because not have a chance to know her name. She was a beautiful woman and have a kind heart.

*********************************

21 October 2018