39 (Jungkook's POV)

"Jeon Jungkook!"

I heard Aera's voice then I saw she harshly pulled Jenna noona hair.

"What are you doing here, Aera?" I stood up from my seat.

She scoffed but never let Jenna noona hair. "I was the one who should asked you. What are you doing here, Jungkook?"

"I was studying. Jenna noona was helping me. Let her go!"

"In your dreams!"

"Hey bitch! You're really shameless bitch! Why you want to seduce my boyfriend?" Aera asked Jenna and choked her.

I can't take it anymore. I go to them and helping Jenna noona. Aera was pulled Jenna's hair more stronger and Jenna noona crying in pain.

"You're too much Aera! Let her go! You hurt her."

"I'm not until she kneel before me!"

"What's gotten into you?! You're not like this before." I said.

"This whore trying to steal you from me. And I will not let she have you!"

"We are over Aera! Stop overreacting!" I shout.

Aera suddenly push Jenna noona and luckily I manage to held her.

"So, you break up with me because of this bitch?" Aera pointed to Jenna noona.

"That's not the reason! You're the reason for the first place. Isn't you was the one who cheating on me with another man?"

"I was prank by him. I never cheated on you, babe."

"Prank my ass. I know everything Aera. Now, get out from here!"

"Ohh? So now you want to be a good father? Being responsible to your child?" Aera said.

I saw Jenna noona widened her eyes. Her body shaking from what Aera's said.

"Why bitch? Shock? I know everything Jenna. The baby that you carried was Jungkook right?" She smirk. "And for your information Jenna, Jungkook already know that baby was his."

Jenna noona looked at me and I avoid her eyes. I feel so wronged at her. She look so hurt right now that makes I can't look at her.

"Can you both leave from my house?" Jenna noona finally said.

"You shut up bitch! Jungkook, now I want you to choose. Me or her?!" Aera asked.

"Like seriously right now? Can you please being matured, Aera?" I asked her in annoyance.

"No! Choose now! You know what will happen when you not choose now." She smirk.

I sigh. I look at Jenna noona, she was biting her lower lips and stare at the floor.

"Faster Jungkook!"

"Okay! I choose you, Aera! Enough!"

Aera smile and coming closer to me. "I know you will choose me no matter what. I just want to test you, babe." She give me peck on my lips.

"Can you please tell us why you choose me?"

"I choose you because she's nothing compared to you."

"I hope you heard that bitch." She's goes to Jenna and pulled up her chin. "Now you can stop seduce my boyfriend and stop acting like a pathetic person to everyone. And stop hang out with him and his member. You're not even close to our standard. Understand?!"

"I heard and I learn well today. Thank you for reminding me." Jenna noona said.

"Babe, don't forget our date tonight. I'll wait for you at my place. Love you!" Aera said and leave me and Jenna noona alone.

"Since when did you find out about it?" Jenna noona said.

"About what?"

"About our babie- I mean my babies."

"Since you warded last month. Hyungs told me."

*flashback* (chapter 31)
I frowned. "What's gotten into you, hyung?" I asked.

He scoffed. "What's actually gotten into you, Jungkook? How come you can go shopping while Jenna was fighting alone at hospital with all she has because of YOU!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Kook, can you please remember that you have slept with Jenna once after back from party." Namjoon hyung said.

"What are you guys saying? I never meet Jenn-"

"So, now you remember?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Did I make her pregnant? She's pregnant with my baby?" I asked them.

"She hurt a lot because of you Kook. She received lot of insults and getting bullied because of you." Hoseok hyung caress my back.

"She really love you so much. Like today she was so excited to wearing dress just want to impress you. She's do everything for you but you do everything for Aera. You ignored Jenna's feelings at restaurant earlier." Taehyung hyung said.

"She's faints because of lacks nutrient. She didn't take her dinner today. I remember she said she want to eat a lot to me when we reach at the restaurant but everything change when you and Aera's come." Jimin hyung state.

"We as your older brother disappointed with you, Jungkook. You're being irresponsible with Jenna and your babies." Yoongi said from the corner.

"Babies?" I frown.

"You and Jenna gonna have the twins."

"But, is it the babies was mine? Maybe they're not mine." I asked.

"Did you wear protection that night?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"I don't remember. It can't be I was the father. I can't recall that morning!"

"Yeah, because you thought Jenna was Aera. She's gone that morning because she doesn't want you disappointed when find it was her actually sleep with you not Aera." Jimin hyung said.

"We met her crying on the floor while waiting for elevator. She barely can walk to her apartment that morning because you fuck her so hard that night." Taehyung hyung state.

"I want you went to visit Jenna at hospital tomorrow. She need you." Jin hyung said. He seems so angry to me.

I nodded then Jimin and Taehyung hyung pulled me to their room. They show me the video of Jenna noona get her ultrasound and my babies. I still can't believe that I will become the father.

*end of flashback*

"Why you didn't say anything? Why you not tell me?"

"Because I want you tell me the truth first. Why you didn't tell me that you're pregnant my child?"

She scoffs. "Because I know you're not believe me."

"Why you so sure about that? Who's know I believe you."

"Because you're acting like nothing since that night. You don't remember that night. You hurt me so much, Jungkook."

"You disappointed. I'm sorry, noona."

I gather my papers and supplies then shove in my bag. "I should go. Thank you for tutoring me and help me with my assignment. Later, you can text how much do I have to pay you."

She just watched me and I waiting for her to stop me but she's not.

"I don't want money from you."

**********************

24 February 2019