36 (Jungkook's POV)

I was smiling happily when walking to hospital. I decide to visit Jenna noona and want to ask some question to her. I was doing my assignment and I need Jenna noona help.

I also bring some fruits and strawberry milk. I found that Jenna noona really like strawberry milk. That's why I brought it here. I hope it will reduce Jenna noona pain.

When I reach to her room, I notice that she was not alone. Maybe that ahjusshi was here with Jenna. All my hyungs tell me that ahjusshi was staying at hospital last night to take care of noona.

I opened a bit the door and saw that ahjusshi came closer to Jenna noona and caress her cheek. They almost kiss!

"Being my girlfriend and let me take care of you and your babies from now on." I heard that ahjusshi said that to Jenna noona.

Jenna noona almost reply him but I stopped them. I knocked the door.

"Come in~~"

I stepped inside and Jenna noona looks surprised when saw me. She doesn't smile like always when she saw me. But, I'm so satisfied because that ahjusshi was looking so annoyed.

"Good morning noona~~" I wave to noona and come closer to her.

"J-jungkook!! What are you doing here at early morning?"

"I was bored at home alone. All hyungs go to class already. And, I want to ask you something regarding to my assignment."

"Kid! Can't you see my girlfriend need a rest? Go ask your girlfriend." That ahjusshi speak. I notice that his eyes was looking at me like he want to kill me.

"I think I was talking to Jenna noona, not you ahjusshi." I sit on noona bed and held her hands.

Jenna noona was so shocked and her hands was so cold. She was looking at our hands and just let me hold her. Suddenly, Jenna noona hands was being pulled by that ahjusshi.

"Stop touching my girlfriend. And I want you to leave this hospital right now!"

"Woahh!! What's your problem, ahjusshi?" I asked and was so annoyed by him.

"My girlfriend was not feeling well. She need a rest and I need you to leave from here while I'm talking nicely to you." He said.

"I just want to meet noona not you. I think you should go shower while I'm here with noona." I turned to noona and smile.

"This kid-"

"Oppa stop! Let me talk." Jenna noona said. Her voice sounds so weak.

I smirk to that ahjusshi because feel like I'm the winner here. Jenna noona was taking my side. But, that smirk did not last longer.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry but I can't tutor you today. I need a rest. Please go back to your home or spend time with your girlfriend."

This time, that ahjusshi pulled out a smirk to me. He was smiling maybe because noona choose him. It's okay, I will win the other day.

"I'm so sad. Why you make me like this noona?" I pouting.

"Sorry, but I really can't tutor you today. Please go back home." She give me a small smile.

I nodded. "Are we meet again next week?" I asked.

"We'll see. I will text you later, Jungkook." She said.

"Okay noona. Get well soon and take care of yourself, noona."

"Thank you for coming, Jungkook. And thanks for the all of this." Jenna noona pointed to fruits and strawberry milk that I brought to her.

"Anything for you noona. Hope you recover soon. Goodbye." I said and leave noona's room.

I was waiting for the elevator and suddenly that ahjusshi tap my arms.

"We need to talk." He said seriously.

I just rolled my eyes and follow him enter the elevator. He push the highest button and we just keep silent inside there.

He lead me to the rooftop then suddenly turns around and punch my face. I was lost balance and end up falling on my butt.

"What the-" I tried to say something but he throw me another punch.

"What wrong with you ahjusshi?!" I angrily asked while wiping blood from corner of my lips.

"That's what you got from hurting my Jenna. I could kill you if I want but I don't want to make something stupid. I think this is a warning to you." He said while grabbing my collar.

"I didn't do anything!" I tried to fight back but he was too strong. I can't beat him.

"Stop getting near to Jenna after this. If I know that you hurt or make Jenna crying after this, I will not hesitate to kill you." He said that and leave me alone at there.

"You're old crazy bastard!" I shout to him and he ignore me.

Why he was so mad at me? And why he warning me about not to hurt noona?

**********************

22 February 2019

If you guys were wondering why I always update, it's because I was on my confinement leave for three months. I just give birth to my baby no. 3 on 14 February 2019. So, I have a lot of time. Hope I can finish the book within my leave.