19 (Jenna's POV)

"Good work, Jenna. Have a nice day." Mr. Choi said when I finished my shift that day.

"Thank you Mr. Choi. Good work to you too." I bow to him and smile.

After that I dropped by nearer supermarket to buy some groceries. I picked some kiwi, apple and tofu. I decide to cook tofu chigae for dinner since I was craving them from class earlier. Before paying, I grabbed a carton of strawberry milk.

Since pregnant of Haengbokki, I was addicted to strawberry milk. Before this, I just drink banana milk and never interested to try strawberry milk. Maybe it's a sign that Haengbokki was a girl.

When on my way to be home, I got a called from Jimin. He said his friend have some problems and he needs me to help him. It's related to school. I think it's urgent because he said he will come over to my home in no time. I just agree since he ask me nicely and I don't have any problem with that.

When I arrived at home, I straight to cook. I decide to cook tofu chigae and teriyaki chicken since I have some chicken leftover. Better I use it before ot turns bad. I cook in huge amount since I want Jimin, Taehyung, and his friend have a dinner together with me.

After finish cooking, I went to shower and wear some cotton sleepwear. While waiting for them, I do some cleaning and prepares the food. Right when the clock turning six on the evening, I heard the bell rang.

"Jimin! Taetae!" I was so happy and smile when opened the door. But my smile fades when saw the other person behind Taehyung.

"Jenna! I miss you even we had meet at class earlier

"Jenna! I miss you even we had meet at class earlier." Taehyung giggles and hugging me.

"Me too~~~ Let's come inside." I invite them to my house.

Jungkook shut the door since he was the last one entered my house. Jimin and Taehyung sit at the couch and make some space for me to sit between them while they just let Jungkook sit on the floor.

"Okay, first let me introduce you to my friend. His name is Jeon Jungkook. And he was younger than you by one year. And Jungkook, she is Hoo Jenna. She was my bestfriend and I was a godfather of her child." Taehyung said and caress my tummy.

Once Taehyung finish speak, Jungkook and me just bowing to each other exchange smile.

"Jenna~~~ we have some favor. Can you help us... I mean help Jungkook?" Jimin said.

"What kind of help?"

"Help Jungkook with his assignment. I mean helping in how to generate an idea to do the assignment, AND not you was the one who do his assignment." Jimin speak.

"I'm afraid if I can't." I speak softly.

"Waee??" Taehyung whine.

"Please noona. Pleaseeee~~~ You are my only hope. Don't worry, I pay you." Jungkook said.

I shook my head. "It's not about the money. I can help you without getting any money from you. I'm afraid if I'm not have much knowledge to help you with the assignment. Besides, I'm working too. I don't have much free time."

"Please noona. If you don't help me, I will get expelled from college." Jungkook sadly said.

I widened my eyes. "Really?"

"It's true. Please help him. You're the most clever girl I ever meet." Taehyung said.

"Give me some time. I will give the answer after we eat. Come, I already make a dinner." I said to them.

"Really? Jenna, do Haengbokki start kicks?" Jimin asked.

I smile and nodded. "Yes she do. Especially when I'm eating or have a good mood."

"I really want to feel she kicking. Is it hurt when she kick?" Taehyung asked.

"It's hurt firstly but, I can manage right now. Come one, the food will gets colder."

Jimin and Taehyung was so happy when go to dining table. And they was so cocky too. They sit in front of me and let Jungkook sit beside me.

Actually, my heart beating so fast when the moment I saw Jungkook. I don't know why Jimin and Taehyung have an idea to make me help Jungkook. Isn't Namjoon oppa was an excellent student too? Why they didn't asked him to help Jungkook?

But, in the same time, I feel so happy even I just saw Jungkook face. Haengbokki is kicking so many times since Jungkook entered my house. Maybe she can feel too her appa is here. Or maybe I was too happy with Jungkook existence in here.

***********************************

16 September 2018