72 (Jungkook's POV)

"Thank you and congratulations for getting a contract with Mr. Edward." My father said.

I just smile and nodded. "I'm glad I helped this time." Jenna said.

"I told you that you was a good and great worker." My father said to Jenna.

"Do you have fun at there, unnie?" Jihye asked.

"Well, we only spend our last day shopping and sightseeing. The rest is work." Jenna said.

"Did Jungkook treat you well?" My mother asked.

Jenna nodded. "Of course I treat well my girlfriend." I said.

"What? Your girlfriend?" Jihye asked.

"We're dating." I proudly said and intertwined my hands with Jenna.

Jihye run to me and Jenna then hug us. "I'm so happy to have you as my oppa girlfriend."

"But appa, eomma, I want to confess something to you." I said. Jenna looked at me worriedly.

"What is it?" My father asked.

"Actually, Lea and Leo was my child. They was mine and Jenna's." I said.

"I don't understand." Jihye said and I saw my parents frowned at me.

"I make Jenna pregnant five years ago. I'm sorry."

"Is it true, Jenna?" My mother asked Jenna.

Jenna nodded. Then, I saw my mother went to Jenna and crying. She and Jihye was hugging Jenna and crying.

"I'm sorry Jungkook caused all of this. No wonder when I saw Lea and Leo, they somehow feels so connected to me. They're actually my grandchildren." My mother said to Jenna.

"Oppa! You was irresponsible to Jenna unnie. You don't know how much hard she go through when she carrying the twins. You left her for another woman when unnie really needed you. All this time I wish I could punch twins father for left them but I don't know it was you actually." Jihye angry.

"Since when do you know about the twins was your child?" My father asked me. He was in dead serious.

"I know about twins when Jenna still pregnant. I don't know what to do at that time. My mind was messy." I said in frustration.

"Why you make Jenna like that? You could tell me, so I can take care of Jenna from the start." My mother said while caressing Jenna's hair.

"You know what oppa, Lea and Leo really need to know who was their appa. Every day, every their birthday wish, shooting star wish, christmas wish was they hope their appa to come back home soon. I feel very sad every time they was asking Jenna unnie about their appa and unnie need to lie. I was disappointed with you, oppa." Jihye said. "But, at the same time, I was so glad that you come back to unnie. I wish you both will happy with Lea and Leo." She hug me.

"No wonder Leo was looking exactly like you when you about his age." My father said.

"Again, I'm sorry appa, eomma, and Jihye. I know I was wrong and I promise I want to change. I want to be a good husband to Jenna and a great father to Lea and Leo." I said.

"So, Lea and Leo was really my grandchildren?" My mother asked.

I and Jenna nodded. "Yes they are."

"Thank you so much Jenna for give me a beautiful and smart grandchildren. You raised them very well. I was so happy." My mother hold Jenna's hands.

"So, when you will get married?" Jihye asked.

"I don't know but if can I want to make it as soon as possible. I don't want to lose Jenna and twins again." I said.

"Great! I should start planning for your wedding." My mother said excitedly.

"When and how you want to tell the twins about this?" My father asked.

"Maybe tonight. I will send Jenna and twins to their home first. And I want to sleepover at their house and tell them." I said.

"Good. Please make my grandchildren happy." My father said.

⭐️

"Eomma! I miss you so much." Lea said.

"I miss you too baby. And, I miss Leo too." Jenna said and give them a kiss.

"Samchon! Are you sleep here tonight?" Leo asked me who was so nervous.

"Yes, can I sleep here with my buddy and my princess?" I asked.

They run to me. "Sure. We love to have you with us." Leo said and I carry both of them to sit in my lap.

Lea cupped my face with her chubby hands. "I love you samchon. I wish you was my appa." She said.

"Right, I also wish you was my appa. I have so much fun when going out with you." Leo said.

"Then, call me appa." I said.

They shook their head. "Appa will sad if he heard we call someone else that."

"Lea~ Leo~, Jungkook samchon was your appa." Jenna said and crying.

Twins looked at me. "Really? Are you my appa?" Leo asked.

I nodded and kiss both of them. "I was your appa. Your real appa."

They both hug me and shower me with their kisses. "I miss you so much appa." They said.

I was crying when heard they called me 'appa'. "I'm sorry for not being with you since you born. But, I want you to know that appa love you both so much."

Jenna come closer to me and twins. She smile and we have our first hug like a family. I kiss each of them on forehead. I don't want to lose them again.

That night we spent our first night with cuddling together at twins bedroom. Lea and Leo was fighting for who will sleep beside me and that make Jenna sulking because they don't want to sleep beside Jenna. At the end, Leo was sleep beside me and Lea sleep beside Jenna. I was never this happy in my life.

********************

14 May 2019

*sorry for not updating last week. I just got discharged from hospital because of appendix operation.