31 (Jungkook's POV)

"Shit!" I heard Taehyung hyung curse. Jimin hyung suddenly run to somewhere and running back here.

"Jenna said that she can't join us. She already leave the restaurant." He said with panting. "I already check the toilet, she's really gone."

"WHAT?!" All of hyungs shouts.

"Thank god she take my clue well. She should watch her place. She can't afford this restaurant." Aera said while blowing her nails.

"What did you tell her?" Namjoon oppa asked her.

"I just text her to get out from this restaurant and not getting close to you. I don't want her bad luck spreads to you all."

"You know what Aera? You are the worst people that I ever know." Yoongi hyung said.

"Hyung~~" I whining try to protect Aera.

"See? What did Jenna do to you all? Why you guys was so cared for Jenna? Are you guys one of the candidate of her baby's father?" Aera chuckled.

Suddenly, Jimin hyung phone ringing and it was from Jenna noona. He pick up immediately.

"Hoo Jenn-" He stopped talking.

I saw he's talking and nodded when on phone. He's looking so serious.

"Hyungs~~ Let's go. We need to leave right now because Jenna was bringing to hospital!"

"What? Why?" The other hyung shouts.

Just in time, the food that the hyungs ordered arrived. The foods continuous filled the table. That really much of food.

"I tell you when we on the way later. And Jungkook, you can eat all of the food that we ordered and paid them as well." Jimin hyung said.

"Hyung!!" I called them.

"Jungkook! You sit here with your girlfriend. I will kill you if Jenna go to hospital because of you." Taehyung hyung warning me and they gone.

"Why noona??" I mumbled softly.

"Baby~~ Why they was so angry towards you?" Aera asked me.

"Aera, I think you too harsh towards Jenna noona. All the hyungs come to eat here because want to celebrate for Jenna noona." I said to her.

"For Jenna? What she had done?"

"She got accept internship at KIS Group. You know that was hard to get inside. Jenna noona somehow manage to being accepted at there."

"Jenna? KIS Group?" She asked me with shocked voice.

I nodded. "Why?"

"How did she- Arghh, Never mind." She's pouting.

"Okay, now, let's eat."

Aera nodded but she just eat in a little amount. She said she want to take care of her body. I don't see what's wrong with her body. She's skinny. Nothing will change if she eat just a little more.

Actually, I like to watch girl eating heartily. Like Jenna noona. She doesn't cover or put an act while eat. She eat as much as she want.

After eating, Aera want to go shopping. She was whining and I completely smitten to her. She buying a new shoes, new clothes, and some accessories. And of course I was the one who paid all of that. Anything for her.

When I waiting for Aera picking a new clothes, I notice there is one baby's necessities shop. The shop called Magic Shop.

I suddenly remember about Jenna noona. What's wrong with her? Why she were bringing to hospital? And I notice that she looking so sad when sitting in front of me at restaurant earlier. She always looked at the floor and sad. She was so sad and almost crying. Did she hurt from what Aera called her slave? I know Aera was a bit too much but, it was that hurt?

"What's wrong with you actually, Jenna noona?"

I sigh. It's already two hours but Aera still didn't make her choice. I was really bored and can died from of boredom.

"Baby, let's go." Aera said and showing his bag.

"What took you so long? Let's go home. I'm tired."

"Sorry, baby." She caress my cheek. "I love you, baby."

I smile. "I love you too."

⭐️

"Where are you going, Jungkook?" I heard Yoongi hyung voice.

I turned back and saw all my hyungs were sitting at the living room. Looks like they were waiting for me. All of them shows various expressions; angry, annoying, disappointed, and sad.

"I brought Aera to shopping after we eat. I got carried away and didn't notice that it already late." I reply and sit beside Hoseok hyung.

"Stop saying Aera name in front of me if you didn't want me to kill you next time." Jin hyung warning.

I frowned. "What's gotten into you, hyung?" I asked.

He scoffed. "What's actually gotten into you, Jungkook? How come you can go shopping while Jenna was fighting alone at hospital with all she has because of YOU!"

**********************

13 February 2019