45 (Jenna's POV)

After Insung oppa and I have a lunch together, I spend two hours prepare and baking a cake, finally I done! I hope they'll like it. I make a carrot cake.

In meantime, I already text Jimin and Taehyung. We'd agree to meet up at some restaurant at 3 pm. Insung oppa help me booked the restaurant.

Actually, I make two cake but it was the same. I pack one cake for them and one for Insung oppa.

"Are you done?" Insung oppa asked me. He rest his chin on my shoulder.

I nodded. "I make one for us too."

"Really? We eat later at night." He speak. "How's Haengbokkies doing today?"

"They're fine and active. I have appointment tomorrow at hospital. It's the last one before I deliver."

"I company you tomorrow, baby." He then squat to facing my belly. "Hey my Haengbokkies, are you doing well today? Are you excited to meet your appa?"

I giggle. "Of course they excited to meet you, oppa."

"Not me. Jungkook."

"I'm not meeting him today. Just six of them. You are their appa."

"Yes. I'm their appa. But, Jungkook was their real appa."

"He doesn't care or love me and the babies. Enough oppa, I don't want to talk about him. Give me 20 minutes, I need to get ready."

He nodded I hurry up get ready. I wear a comfy maternity dress and tie my hair in ponytail. When I go downstairs, Insung oppa helped me with stairs and the shoes. He tying up the shoelaces for me.

"Thank you so much, oppa." I give him pecks.

He smile. "You're welcome, beautiful. Let's go."

⭐️

"Call me when you done. I'll go to my office."

"I thought you were coming with me." I pouts.

"I don't want to disturb your time with your friends. The reservation under your name. Go, your friends probably waiting for you." He kissed my forehead.

Insung oppa help open the car door for me and waiting for me until I enter the restaurant safely. It was a fine restaurant.

"Reservation on Hoo Jenna." I said to receptionist as soon I step inside.

The worker smile. "This way, ma'am."

I was leads by him until I reach the private room. "Your guest already arrived. Ring me once you ready to order." He open the door for me and leave.

"Jenna!" I heard Taehyung shout my name.

"Hi everyone!" I said and give Taehyung a hug.

Jimin help me with the cake then he hug me. I finally sit down when done hugging six of them.

"You become more beautiful!" Jimin said.

"Thank you. I miss you guys."

"We miss you too, Jenna. Miss our Haengbokkies the most." Jin oppa said.

"I can't wait to see them. I want to spoil them so much." Hoseok oppa said.

I giggled. "Just wait two months more, oppa. Wait! I bring a cake for you guys. Let's eat and order some drinks."

"Why you want to meet us?" Taehyung asked.

"I can't meet my friends?" I pouts.

Taehyung drop her fork and plate. He immediately cup my cheeks. "I'm sorry. You can meet us anytime. I just feel weird."

I raised my eyebrow. "Weird? How?"

"You just call six of us. Why you not invite Jungkook too?" Yoongi oppa asked.

"He will not come if I invite him."

"But, he was so sad when heard that you invite all of us except him. I was worried to leave him alone at home." Namjoon oppa said.

"Are you heard that Jungkook broke up with Aera?" Jimin asked.

I nodded. "Jungkook told me last time. When he in last lesson. Feel bad to heard that."

"He really sad when back from your lesson that day. He didn't talk or eat much. Just stay at his room all the time for two days." Taehyung said.

"He probably feel sad about his relationship with Aera. They're really look good together." I said.

"You don't have thought about to being together with him?" Jin oppa asked.

I shook my head. "I was Insung's oppa girlfriend! Besides, I want to move on."

"Move on? Really doesn't thought about Jungkook?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"No oppa. I want to start a new life with Insung oppa. He willingly to being a father to my child. And they was happy with him, oppa." I caress my tummy.

"Glad to hear that. I wish you and Insung hyung have a beautiful life." Hoseok oppa said.

"Thank you, oppa. Thank you you guys for being a protector for me and Haengbokkies. Thank you for being a good brother for me. Thank you for being a great and lovely samchons to Haengbokkies. I really owe you guys a lot."

"Aww... We all love you and Haengbokkies so much." Taehyung said and we all have a group hug.

********************

26 February 2019