29 (Insung's POV)

"But, before that, let me introduce you both. Oppa, this is Jeon Jungkook, he was my junior at university. Right now I was helping him tutoring him. And, Jungkook, this is Kwak Insung, he was my-"

"Boyfriend!" I said proudly.

That boy and Jenna seems shocked. I don't like this boy. He was something. He's not boy, he's legally adult and matured. I don't want Jenna being so close to her. I'm afraid that she will falling for him.

I was happy when heard Jenna non stop talking about she get accepted at my company. She was very happy and told me that she already bragging this news to her friends including this boy. And guess what, that boy Jungkook also want to works at my company. Sorry boy, you're not accepted.

I hate the fact that she told me that she was with Jungkook for a whole day. I hate the fact that she spend her time more with this guy compare to me. I hate the fact that I have to dinner with him. I thought I will have dinner alone with Jenna. And not to mention that boy also give me a menacing stare at the whole dinner session.

What's your problem, boy? Just get out from this place quickly. I want to spend some time with Jenna. After finish all the foods, both of us, me and Jungkook volunteer to do the dishes. Jenna was happily smiling watching a TV while drinking a strawberry milk.

"Since when do you know Jenna noona?" That boy was asking me in rudely manner.

"Why you want to know? Just doing your assignments and stop disturbing my girlfriend."

"You lied. Jenna noona never have a boyfriend." He scoffed.

This bunny looking boy really asked for a fight. "How much do you know about my girlfriend?"

"Correction, she's not your girlfriend. Stop saying that she's your girlfriend. Jenna noona was a nice, beautiful and smart girl. She shouldn't have a boyfriend like you." He said.

I feel like want to punch him right on the face if Jenna was not around. "Like me? Am I too handsome for you?"

"You're not worth to Jenna noona. It's all that I can say."

We both have a staring contest in front of sink. He was looking playfully and always smirking, boiling my anger. I hope I can wiped that smirk from his face.

"Guys~~ are you done?" Jenna's questions make both of us back to reality. That boy smile to Jenna and wiped his hands.

"I go back home first noona. Thank you for tutoring me. And thank you for making me lunch and dinner. All of that was so delicious. See you tomorrow, noona." He said that and smirked to me.

This boy!

"It's nothing, Jungkook. I'll wait for you tomorrow. Just left your things here, no need to go back and forth while bringing all of this.

Hoo Jenna, why you so kind. Don't be too kind please. He's a bad boy.

"And, nice to meet you, Insung ahjusshi." He smirked again. I told you this boy really getting in my nerve.

"I believe I'm still a hyung. Not ahjusshi. I'm just 28 years old."

"Sorry, my bad, hyung." He turned to Jenna and smile. "See you tomorrow noona. See you tomorrow Haengbokki."

Finally! He gone from here and it was just me and Jenna here. I want to spend a time with her. It's still make me unhappy when thought that tomorrow I can't spend a time with her. She still need to help that bunny boy. Why can't he studying with his own? Why must needs Jenna's help?

"Oppa~~~ You don't have to bought me the milk again. I'm still not drink the milk that you bought me last time." She said in cute way.

My angered towards that bunny boy fade away when heard said that. "I just want to make sure that you have an enough stock. I don't want you out of stock again. And, I want you drink as much as you want."

She giggle and drink her third bottle. She probably love strawberry milk. My hands go towards her tummy to feel Haengbokki kicking. "Why she so aggressive today?"

Jenna smile and touch her tummy. "I don't know. Maybe because I was so happy when drinking my favorite drinks or maybe Haengbokki was so happy because she spends the whole day with her appa."

******************************

18 January 2019