17 (Jungkook's POV)

Shit. My life is fucked.

"Jeon Jungkook. Home. Now!" I got the call from Namjoon hyung.

Arghhhh..... Why this happening to my life? What did I do wrong?

I walked to our house. I got a text from all my hyungs and they forced me to being home immediately.

I just get out from dean's room because my bad results for last semester and the worst part is I will get expelled from university if my result still not satisfying.

"There you are. Let's gather at living room, everyone." Jimin hyung said when he saw me enter the house.

I just sit at the floor and let all my hyungs sit on the couch. Because I know all the attentions will focus on me.

After some time, one by one of hyungs filled the spot in the couch. All of them had the unsatisfied face to me especially Hoseok hyung.

Hoseok hyung rarely get angry but if he's angry, means he really angry.

"Now spill everything Jeon Jungkook. What's wrong with you?" Jin hyung start first.

"I know I was wrong. I'm sorry hyung." I said. Still afraid to looked at them.

"What's gotten into you? Isn't you always do your assignment and homework? Why your CGPA dropped like this?" Namjoon hyung said.

"I'm not doing mine....."

"What do you mean not doing yours? Who assignment that you do until you have sleepless night?" Taehyung hyung asked.

"Aera..."

"Bullshit! Why'd you make her assignment? Why you not make yours?" Yoongi hyung said.

"She doesn't know how to. I just help her but she keeps make me do her assignment."

"She's a student, Jungkook. She must do hers. You doesn't need to do hers and not doing yours. Look what happen to you right now!" Hoseok hyung said.

"But she was my girlfriend. I do it because she promise to give me reward after that."

"Reward? Like suck your dick? Or have a sex? Tell me Jeon Jungkook!" Yoongi hyung angry.

"I don't know. I still don't get it."

"Why you so stupid Jungkook? Do you know that Aera fucked another boy behind your back?" Jimin hyung said.

"Hyung! I know you all don't like her but don't said like that about my girlfriend. She was loyal to me. She's innocent."

"Innocent my ass. She even text me once to asked me to have a sex with her when you busy doing her assignment." Namjoon hyung said.

"Liar! She never do that. Don't accuse her."

"It's up to you either you want to believe or not. But, right now I want you to focused on your study. Don't do anyone homework or assignment. Just do yours. I heard the lecturers give you three weeks to do all the assignment. We all will help you." Jin hyung said.

"I will asked my friend to help you. She's smart. I hope she willingly to help you and she willing to help you, we will go to her house this evening." Taehyung hyung said.

I just nodded with all my hyungs suggestions. Luckily college doesn't call my parents. If they do, I really get punishment from my father.

⭐️

Me:
Aera~ where are you honey? I need you.

Me:
Why I can't reach you?

Me:
Honey~~ don't ignore me!

Me:
Where the hell are you?

"Jeon Jungkook! Gets your things prepared. Your book, notebook anything related to your assignment. We go in ten minutes." Jimin hyung said.

"Where are we going, hyung?"

"We're going to my friend's house. She agreed to help you with your assignment. Bring anything related."

I nodded and packed everything I need for the assignment. I don't know who my hyungs friend. I just obeyed to them since they find a way to help me.

It's just me, Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung in the car. In our way to hyungs friend's house, I just keep silent and try to text Aera. She doesn't answer my calls or reply my text. I miss her so much and I need to hear her voice.

"Jungkook~ please behave and be kind to my friend. She sacrifice a lot for you for help you this time. Make sure don't stressed her out." Jimin hyung said.

"I will hyung, don't worry. I'm not kids anymore."

"I just want you to appreciates her efforts to help you. She's gone through a lot lately. I hope you can cheer her up." Taehyung hyung said.

"Okay."

"And, one more thing. I know Aera was your girlfriend but, can you reduce your time to meet her and complete your assignment. I think she will understand if you explain to her." Jimin hyung said.

"I try, hyung."

In no time, we finally arrive and my hyungs lead me to his friend house. Jimin hyung ring the bell and the door opened.

I was so shock because I know who was the woman who smile when greet my hyungs. But, her smile fades when saw me.

I remember her.

I remember her name.

Her name is Hoo Jenna.

***********************************

24 July 2018