40 (Jenna's POV)

Jungkook wearing his backpack and come closer to me. "Not money? So, what do you want?"

"Can you said that you love me and the babies as well? It's okay if you not meant it. I just want let my babies heard it."

"I'm sorry I can't. We settled it with money only."

"Money for what? Is it for helping you with assignment or for that night?"

"Both. You just say the any amount, noona. I will transfer the money to you."

"Sorry, money can't buy me and the babies."

"So, what exactly did you want?"

"Please... For the last time. Just saying your love to the babies only. Just like that night. Please..." I pleads with tears are flooding in my eyes. My sight was blurry.

"I can't! I should go. Goodbye noona." He said that and hurriedly went out from my place.

Mg legs leads me to my bed. I can't think anything at the moment. My mind was blank. Everything was happen so fast. Jungkook already find out about his babies but he still doesn't care about us. He still choose Aera over me even he knew she was cheating on him.

He really doesn't love us.

I was crying hard and doesn't really care about what happen around me. I got many missed calls from Jimin, Taehyung and even Insung oppa.

Insung oppa continuously calls me and text me. Asking me if I doing great or need anything.

I just need Jungkook now.

⭐️

I feel someone talking beside me and I was in someone's embrace. I open my eyes and saw Insung oppa was on the phone. He still in his work attire and looking so warm.

".....Yes, just put on my table. I will go through the documents once I went to the office later. My girlfriend is sick at the moment. Cancel all my meetings and appointments tomorrow." I heard he say.

I just stare at him for five minutes and he doesn't have any idea that I already awake. When his eyes meet me, he immediately cut off the call.

"Jenna, do you know how worried I was? Why you didn't pick up my phone, baby?" He asking me and kiss my forehead.

I smile and hug him. "I'm sorry oppa. I have a bad day today and not feeling well."

"Not feeling well? Do you need me bring you to hospital right now?" He asked.

"No.... I'm just tired and hungry." I pouts.

"Did you starving again today? Didn't I tell you that you shouldn't starving, baby? It's bad for you and the babies."

"I had my lunch earlier. I just don't have dinner yet. I don't feel like to cook anything now. I'm tired."

"I will buy anything. You just name it. Steak? Chicken grill? Fried rice? Ramyun?"

"Hmmm... I just want jajangmyeon but, since you mention steak earlier, I feel like want to eat that right now." I grinning.

"Anything for you, baby. I will order everything. But, I want your kiss right now."

I cupped his cheek and kiss him. We kiss for good for five minutes until we stop because my stomach can't tolerate anymore. I need food. He was laughing and order our food immediately.

It's like festive and I'm so happy for the sight of food. There is steak, jajangmyeon, chicken sweet sour, mushroom dumpling, and strawberry milkshake.

"Oppa... How do you enter my house? You don't know my password." I asked him as we finish eating. Currently we are relaxing at balcony and enjoying night view.

"I have my own way." He wiggle his eyebrows.

"Oppa!" I pouts.

"I have some experts help me. I was so worried because you didn't answer my calls or texts. I thought anything happen to you earlier." He said and back hug me.

"Thank you for the food. Babies and me really enjoy it." I wink at him.

"It's nothing. You three are my babies. Besides, I really want to be a good father to them."

He suddenly crouched down and facing my belly. "Hey my haengbokkies. It's me, your appa. I hope you eat well. Please behave in your eomma belly. Appa and eomma love you so much."

Insung oppa keep talking to babies and they respond to him well. I just hope their real appa would being like this. But, that never gonna happen. Maybe I should move on and show more love to Insung oppa. He was so kind to me and the babies.

"Oppa~~ I love you."

His eyes widened and stood up. "What is it you saying just now? Can you repeat?"

"I said I love you, Insung oppa."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Yes. Oppa, I have a bad day today."

"Bad day? What happen?" He asked.

"Jungkook already know that Haengbokkies was his babies."

*********************

24 February 2019