62 (Jungkook's POV)

"Here your coffee, Mr. Jeon." Jenna said.

"Thank you. What my schedule for today?" I asked.

"You have two meetings today, 11 am with Mr. Henderson from Australia and 3 pm with Mr. Ali Abdullah from UAE. That's all but you have bunch of paperwork for you to go through." Jenna said.

"Paperworks damn." I said and Jenna smile.

It's been almost four months I works as CEO and Jenna slowly get closer to me. Jihye told me that Jenna already broke up with Insung ahjusshi and that really make me happy. It's mean I have some hope with her.

"I go out first, Mr. Jeon." Jenna said.

"Wait Jenna. Sit down first." I said.

"Yes?"

"Are you and the twins free this weekend?" I asked.

She raised her eyebrow. "Why?"

"I want to have zoo trip with twins and you of course." I said.

"Well, it's weekend. You should spend your time with your family or girlfriend." She said.

"That's the point. You and the twins are my family." I smirk.

She rolled her eyes. "I should heading out." She stood up and go to door. "And yes, we free this weekend." She said and go out.

I was smiling and mumbled 'yes' while throw a punch in the air. Okay, I should make a plan for this weekend. Screw paperwork.

⭐️

It's 8 am, I already text Jenna that I will come to her house to pick them then we will have a breakfast before go to zoo. I was so excited to meet twins. I want to kiss their chubby cheeks. And, I wish I can hear them call me appa soon.

When I rang the bell, Lea and Leo was the one who open the the door for me. "Samchon!" They jumping around me and shouting.

"Hey my princess and buddy. How are you?" I asked.

I carry both of them in my arms and bring them to couch. Well, this like an exercise to me. They probably weight about 16 kg each. It's mean I carry about 32 kg at the same time. I didn't see Jenna at all. Maybe she was take a shower.

"I'm fine. I miss you a lot samchon." Lea said.

"I miss you too samchon." Leo said.

"Samchon miss you both too. Where's your eomma?" I asked.

"Eomma shower. Where are we going today?" Leo asked.

"It's secret. You will found out later. Have you eat your breakfast?" I asked.

"We just drink strawberry milk this morning but eomma eat apple." Lea said.

When Lea and Leo busy talking about their school, Jenna come out from her room. She was wearing yellow shirt amd jeans just like me.

 She was wearing yellow shirt amd jeans just like me