Chapter 2

The day of the parade rolled around as the L.E.A.F Agents all got on the float. Crazy Dave was the one who would be driving the float. Not because he was human, but it was because he was the only one who could drive.

All of the plants got onto the float and waited for Crazy Dave to start up the float. They were at the parade grounds and were about to start. There were at least sixteen floats that were going to be in the parade. There used to be fifteen, but a last minute attendee decided to enter his float.

Crazy Dave arrived and got onto the float. He was wearing an extravagant green tuxedo with multi-colored flowers as well as a few flowers taped to the pot on his head.

"Wow Dave, that's some outfit." Grass Knuckles snickered.

("It is. The best outfit for a parade.")

Green Shadow and Solar Flare laughed before Crazy Dave got on the float.

"Everyone ready?" Rose asked.

Everyone nodded and soon the parade started.

"So, what do you think of that last float?" Solar Flare asked, pointing to the last float.

Green Shadow shrugged.

"It's alright. Not as good as our float."

"Yeah! Our float's solar powered." Grass Knuckles said, coming between the two plants.

The three plants smiled and waved to some of the people behind the barricades.

Nothing can ruin this moment. Green Shadow thought to herself.

---

Immorticia had cast a spell on the robot, making a parade float appear over it. So that when the time was right, the zombie heroes could attack.

"So, when will it be time? I'm itching to fight those pesky plants." Huge-Gigantacus mumbled, trying to contain himself.

"Soon enough. When the time is right, we will strike." Dr. Zomboss walked toward them.

"The parade's soon going to be over. Are we going to strike then?" Electric Boogaloo wondered as he peered out the small hole.

Dr. Zomboss just nodded.

"When I give the signal, Immorticia will lift the spell off the robot. Then we attack. All you gotta do is get them into a position where they're vulnerable."

"That's it?" Rustbolt inquired. "That's all we have to do?"

"It is. Is there a problem?"

Rustbolt shook his head.

"No. It's just kinda easy."

"Hey, the parade's stopping." Electric Boogaloo said.

Dr. Zomboss smirked and held up his hand.

"Immorticia, lift the spell."
---

Screams were heard as the plant heroes quickly turned to see a robot standing up.

The zombie heroes all stood in-front of the robot.

"Guys, that float's a zombie robot!" Wall-Knight exclaimed.

"We see that!" Nightcap shouted, getting into a fighting stance.

"Alright team. Attack the zombie heroes and stay away from that robot!" Captain Combustible shouted, blasting Neptuna.

Green Shadow nodded and blasted Super Brainz with a Precision Blast.

"David! Please evacuate everyone from the area!" Rose yelled out before getting blasted by Immorticia.

Crazy Dave nodded and ran off while the plants fought.

Solar Flare was fighting off Brain Freeze, Rose and Immorticia both were locked in battle. Green Shadow struggled to dodge Super Brainz attacks.

Everyone had evacuated as the fight grew more and more intense. Bruises and torn outfits were starting to show as the sun slowly hid behind some thunderstorm clouds.

Electric Boogaloo blasted his signature attack at Wall-Knight, causing him to hit a wall.

Before Wall-Knight could even react, Dr. Zomboss fired the laser gun at Wall-Knight, who tried to block the attack.

The plant heroes and zombie heroes both covered their eyes as the light shone.

When the light had dissolved, Wall-Knight was gone.