Chapter 1

Bright sunlight shone over the city as people were preparing for a parade. Decorations were hung everywhere and parade floats were being worked on.

One of them was Crazy Dave. He was making a float that would apparently "wow" the competition. The L.E.A.F agents were helping him with his float.

"A little to the left darlings." Rose said, waving her wand to the left.

Solar Flare and Green Shadow pushed a solar panel toward the left.

"Why'd it have to be solar powered? These solar panels are heavy." Solar Flare groaned as she collapsed to the ground.

"Because it's what David wants." Rose said.

"It should be pedal powered." Green Shadow mumbled.

Solar Flare snickered. "Don't you mean PETAL POWERED?"

The two paused before breaking into laughter, causing Rose to groan and walk off.

Meanwhile, Grass Knuckles, Nightcap and Spudow were working on the exterior of the float. It was apparently going to be a greenhouse float that was solar powered. Grass Knuckles was passing Nightcap boards, and Nightcap was helping Spudow nail the boards into place.

"We're almost done. All this float needs is a good coat of paint." Spudow said, adjusting a board.

"Citron and Captain went out to go get some paint. They should be back soon." Nightcap pointed out, holding a hammer.

"And speaking of those two...". Grass Knuckles nodded towards the door.

Citron and Captain Combustible walked through the door with a couple of paint cans.

"Hey guys, we're back!" Citron shouted out.

"Nice! You get the paint?" Spudow asked.

"What do you think we're carrying boy?" Captain Combustible snapped.

The three plants laughed before helping Citron and Captain Combustible.

Green Shadow watched the five plants before returning to her work. The parade wasn't going to be in two days so this gave the plants enough time to prepare the float. She was excited to help out in the Earth Day parade.

Wall-Knight walked in with Beta-Carrotina, who was visiting for the parade.

"Hey guys, is the float almost done?" Beta-Carrotina asked.

"Almost. We're currently putting up the remaining solar panels." Green Shadow sighed and turned toward Solar Flare.

"Just two more panels to go! Then we're done!" Solar Flare exclaimed happily.

"Yes!" Green Shadow fist pumped before turning to Solar Flare and giving her a high-five.

"We just passed out some flyers and helped out with some decorations." Wall-Knight responded.

"Flare! Shadow! Panels, now!" Rose ordered.

Green Shadow and Solar Flare both nodded and went back to putting up the panels.

---

Dr. Zomboss paced around his lab, a large completed robot in the corner. He was eager to use it, but didn't know when. He'd been so occupied with creating the robot that he'd forgotten all about the zombie heroes and plant heroes. But now he needed a day to use it, a day where no one would suspect an attack.

"DR. ZOMBOSS! DR. ZOMBOSS!"

Dr. Zomboss turned his head to see Impfinity running in holding a poster.

"What is it Impfinity?"

"This!"

On the poster was an advertisement for the Earth Day parade. It was a bright neon green with bright neon flowers surrounding it and spelling out "Earth Day Parade".

Dr. Zomboss's eyes lit up.

"Yes. This is perfect. Go get the other zombie heroes and tell them to meet me here ASAP."

The Zombie heroes were soon gathered in the room and waiting for Dr. Zomboss to tell them what was up.

"Heroes. I'm glad your here. In two days there's going to be a parade. The Plant Heroes are obviously going to be there. So, I have an idea. In two days, L.E.A.F will fall thanks to my new robot."

"How will we do that?" Super Brainz wondered aloud.

"Simple. Look at this jar." Dr. Zomboss pulled out a jar and placed it on a target.

Dr. Zomboss then went to his robot and started it up. A laser gun was pulled out and pointed at the jar. Dr. Zomboss pressed a button and the laser gun fired at the jar. A bright light engulfed the room, causing The Zombie Heroes to shield their eyes.

When the light faded, The Zombie Heroes looked up and noticed something amazing.

The jar was gone.

"What happened to the jar?" Z-Mech got up and waved his hand around where the jar was.

"It's gone. It's not here anymore." Impfinity said turning to Dr. Zomboss for an explanation.

"Impeccable." Professor Brainstorm breathed out.

Dr. Zomboss smirked and walked towards the robot.

"What you have all just witnessed is the thing that will bring down the L.E.A.F Agents."

"What does it do?" The Smash asked.

"Just imagine getting zapped out of existence."