Meeting the Others

Kinaru: Hey Everyone it's great to be back! I look forward to writing another book with all of you, and if you haven't read the first book, please go read that before you start this one, otherwise you'll be completely lost.

So I don't own Naruto, just Yuna. But hey I don't really care anymore, I just enjoy writing these fanfictions.

Just continuing on from the first book's Epilogue with Yuna. So enjoy!

Chapter 1

“Oi Kyuubi, are you healed yet?”

Yuna hissed in irritation, rolling over in her bed. She hadn't slept this well in ages and she wasn't going to let someone disturb her slumber. Especially if she had been dreaming of ripping her enemy's heart out.

She ignored the sound her door being opened, snuggling deeper into her blankets and pillow. There was no way she was leaving this bed until she finished killing the others. It would be a waste to let them live.

“Yuna!”

The kitsune snarled, sending the Uchiha a dark glare. He'd pulled her blanket off her head and awoken her from her delicious dream. She would definitely get him back for this.

Itachi smirked down at the crimson beast, she was without a doubt healed. From what he could see there was only a slight scar where the wound had once been. Though it looked like her body had finished healing and that scar would be a permanent reminder.

“Get up. Leader-sama says you're ready to meet the other members.” Itachi said, shaking her shoulders a little. Yuna bared her fangs, rolling out of his arms. “Come on, he wants you now.”

Itachi smirked slightly as he heard the kyuubi mumble something along the lines of “damn Uchiha and his annoying leader.”

Begrudgingly, she sat up and got off the bed. Itachi watched slightly amused as she pulled on one of the Akatsuki cloaks, only to find it a few sizes too large. She hissed in irritation and before the man could stop her, she ripped off the access sleeves.

Then proceeded to tear off some of the fabric around her feet. Making it longer in the back than it was in the front. Itachi stared at her for a long moment. “I could have gotten you a smaller size...”

The demon shrugged, walking past him and to the door. The Uchiha sighed and went ahead of her. Leading her to where the rest of the Akatsuki had already assembled.

Yuna's ears tilted back as they heard someone yelling at the top of their lungs.

“LIKE HELL WE'RE GETTING ANOTHER FUCKING MEMBER! WE ALREADY ONE BITCH! FUCK. WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER!”

Itachi grimaced with the kitsune as he opened the door.

“I've already told you, this isn't just another member. This is a part of Kyuubi.” Yuna heard Leader's voice.

The room went quiet upon noticing her behind the Uchiha. It looked like they'd entered a living room, most of the members were seated on the couches or standing off to the side. The demon perked her ears up a little, trying to come off as friendly.

Sadly it did not work out that way. She just gave off the impression that she thought she was better than all of them. The silver haired man in the corner, with violet eyes, was giving her a deathly glare. She received the same treatment from the blonde girl and the blue haired woman. The rest just looked at her curiously or boredly.

“Leader-sama.” Yuna bowed her head in greeting to the orange haired man. This was her first time actually seeing him in clear lighting. The piercings on his face and ears made him look all the more dangerous. She kinda liked it, maybe he would pierce one of her ears for her.