Why Won't You Just Forgive Me!

"I'm sorry," Hyuck said. He stared down at his hands as he continued, the tears beginning to form in his eyes.

"I'm sorry that I blamed you. It wasn't your fault. You thought I was pushing you away and in a way I was. You were just trying to do what was best for me. And I'm sorry for putting you through this. Of course I forgive you. I had nothing to be mad at you about in the first place" Hyuck said. As he was speaking Mark grabbed Hyucks hand and held it.

"but now I guess I do. Why did you do that to me?!" Hyuck giggled and shouted. He was a little mad that Mark made him so scared for the day.

"firstly, you did have something to be mad at me about. I took the final leap in pushing us apart by breaking up with you. You were busy and I should have been more considerate of that." he said before changing to join Hyucks slightly uplifted attitude.

"and secondly, I'm sorry. I put you through this hoping it would prove that you can trust me. It was Yutas idea though, so kill him not me" Mark joked.

"so does that mean you trust me again?" Mark asked, still not sure where they stood.

"of course" Hyuck said. His smile beaming.

Mark had his sunshine back. And this time he didn't intend on losing it.

Mark smiled back but looked away shyly before reaching into his bag and pulling something out.

"I just wanted to let you know that, braking up with you was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I still love you, and if you want, I would like you to be my boyfriend again" Mark said shyly, holding Hyucks bracelet out infront of him.

Hyucks smile just beamed brighter as he happily took the bracelet from Marks hand. He moved so he was sat on Marks lap, putting his bracelet on and admiring it like he did the first time.

"I'd love nothing less" Hyuck said before placing a peck on Marks cheek.

The two sat at the table. Mark sat with Hyucks hand under his, gentely rubbing his thumb over Hyucks smooth skin.

Both boys were happy. Able to be with each other again. In this moment things were simple. The word around them froze and they were happy.

The two sat and talked about everything that happened. They talked for hours. There were tears shed and hugs and kisses given.

The sky slowly darkened, leaving them with the fairylights to give them light.

As the night came to an end, the two were sat on the floor staring up at the sky. The stars were shimmering and shining. The sky had cleared up from earlier in the day, there was barely a cloud in sight.

They sat on the floor, Hyuck head gently resting on Marks shoulder, their hands laced together.

"I missed you" Hyuck mumbled.

"I missed you too" Mark said, placing a kiss on Hyucks forehead without the younger moving.

They sat like that, in silence, for a little longer. They only left when Donghyuck received a worried text from Taeyong asking where they were.

The two got in the car and arrived at the dorm half an hour later. They walked up the stairs and stood in front of the door.

"shall we pretend we fell out even more?" Hyuck said, a mischvious smile on his face.