You Are Special

----------
⚠️Slightly mature content ahead⚠️
----------

"just kiss me already" Hyuck said, a smirk aprearing on both his and Marks faces.

Mark leant down so he was not quite touching Hyucks lips but hovering over them. His breath on Hyucks face causing the younger to want Mark even more than before.

Hyuck lent up closing the gap between them. Their lips smashing into each others, colliding and moving in sync.

Mark managed to slip his tounge in a couple times before disconnecting with the younger entirely.

Mark stood up and made his way to the door.

"wha- where are you going?" Hyuck pouted, puppy dog eyes being given to Mark.

"I'm just locking the door, don't worry" Mark said as he turned the latch, locking the door once again.

The older walked back over to Hyuck who was laying on his bed awaiting him.

Mark lifted up Hyucks shirt as he slid back on top of him, placing little kisses as he made his way up Hyucks body. When he reached the top of Hyucks chest he lifted the shirt gently over the boys head.

He then changed his focus to kissing the boys chest, leaving marks and bruises all over it. He pulled away and admired his masterpiece.

He leant back down, reattaching their lips. This kiss was even more passionate. One that screamed I need you.

When kissing, Hyuck bit lightly onto Marks bottom lip but then ran his tounge over the area. This drove Mark crazy. He let out a gasp of pleasure.

Hyuck released Marks lip and pulled away from him. He looked into Marks eyes and smiled before lifting Marks shirt over his head. He traced his hand up marks chest, eventually leaving his hand holding onto Marks neck.

He quickly moved so he was straddled over the olders lap and began to do the same as the latter had done to him.

After having left his mark, Hyuck moved so they were now face to face. Mark quickly shifted their position so he was now on top again.

Hyuck had never seen Mark this confident with something related to skinship.

"tell me what you want" Mark whispered into the younger ear, lightly tugging the lobe with his teeth after.

Hyuck couldn't copreheand this situation. He wanted Mark but he wasn't entirely sure he was ready yet.

He didn't know what to do.

After a short silence Mark pulled away from the younger to see that a few tears had trickled down his cheek.

Mark was now terrified he had done something and Hyuck could see that on his face. Hyuck put on a small smile and kisses Marks cheek as a few more tears escaped down his own.

"I'm sorry, this isn't your fault. I'm sorry" Hyuck said as his smile slowly disappeared. He covered his face with his hands embarrassed of what had happened.

Mark climbed off the younger and sat beside him, both boys still topless.

"Hyuckie? What's wrong?" Mark asked as he gently rubbed the boys bare back.

"it's just, I don't know, I'm so confused." The boy said, breaking down with his last words.

"hey, hey, hey, what are you confused about?" Mark asked, genuinely unsure.

"you"

That one word made Mark confused, "why are you confused about me?"

"Because, I don't understand why you love me? I'm not special in any way. You deserve better than me. And just now when you asked what I want, I wanted to answer so bad, but I just, couldnt get the words out and I'm sorry."